Since we launched our new website we have run a weekly free theme giveaway

Every Friday we will be giving away some free themes

It could be 5 themes or 50 themes each week is different

The themes are first come first serve so the best way to stay in the loop is to follow us on TWITTER and FACEBOOK as this is where we post the codes first!

Get on board and grab yourself a free theme
    02-17-11 11:40 AM
    Good idea .
    02-17-11 11:54 AM
    I will follow you...
    02-17-11 12:00 PM
    I'm in for sure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 12:06 PM
    Count me in too. I really like the concept of the "texture theme" nice work but is there anyway to change the words (icons) on the unique intreface screen if I order specific words (icons). I would pefer media over browser and phone over bbm.
    02-17-11 01:08 PM
    I'm a little confused on how to follow. I went to the face book page and made a comment. Is there anything else I should do?

02-17-11 01:39 PM
    just following on facebook or twitter is enough, as long as you check them regualry to get the latest info!

-- thanks for comments on texture, however we are not able to do custom themes, -- having a phone icon is totally pointless when you can click the green phone button , dont know why people want or use a phone icon.......

stay tuned tmorrow for free theme friday info
    02-17-11 04:48 PM
    Count me in too. I really like the concept of the "texture theme" nice work but is there anyway to change the words (icons) on the unique intreface screen if I order specific words (icons). I would pefer media over browser and phone over bbm.
    Phone icons are there on every theme. go to applications, show all then unhide it.
    02-17-11 07:29 PM
    just following on facebook or twitter is enough, as long as you check them regualry to get the latest info! Thank you looking forward to being a berrygood fan!!

-- thanks for comments on texture, however we are not able to do custom themes, -- having a phone icon is totally pointless when you can click the green phone button , dont know why people want or use a phone icon.......

stay tuned tmorrow for free theme friday info

02-17-11 08:39 PM
    Jup following you on twitter! count me in for some free themes
    02-18-11 10:29 AM
    Jup following you on twitter! count me in for some free themes
    btw name on twitter is App1eee
    02-18-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD