Theme name: Silver Fox
    Theme author: Graeme Adamson
    Theme credits:
    • Most icons from the Crystal Clear icon set by Everaldo Coelho.
    • Some icons edited or created by Melancthe.
    • Mail icon by Aakash Soneri.

Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    • Bold 9700 OS 5.0
    • Bold 9000 OS 4.6+
    • Curve 8900 OS 4.6+
    • A version for the Curve 8520 is in the works, but I still have a few issues with it.

Download Link(s): Unzip & load with Desktop Manager.
    Theme Cost: Free.

Notes:
    • It's a Zen-like custom theme, intended to improve the wallpaper-viewing look of the standard Precision Zen theme.
    • Most dialogs/menus have been left fairly standard. The notification icons (battery, signal, etc.) are all standard as they work well with the theme.
    • The general idea of the theme is the use of silver and brushed metal combined with black leather.
    • There are a few icons I'm unable to change in the theme, like "Now playing..." and the Gmail mail icon. This seems to be a limitation of the BlackBerry Theme Builder.
    • There may be issues if you have huge numbers of notifications, as the notification are is not terribly big.
    • Wallpaper is customisable.

If you have comments, suggestions, or problems, please let me know.

Screenshots:

Last edited by Claidheamhmor; 03-28-10 at 04:27 AM.
    03-27-10 01:54 PM
    Finally managed to make 10 posts that I could post links and pics. I've edited the original post.
    03-28-10 04:28 AM
    Nice. I like the brushed silver look of the wallpaper. I have an 8530 though...
    03-28-10 10:13 AM
    Nice. I like the brushed silver look of the wallpaper. I have an 8530 though...
    My 8520 version (which I'm still tinkering with) works with the 8530 too, from the looks of it, but there are some peculiar bugs I haven't encountered in the other versions.
    03-28-10 11:15 AM
    My 8520 version (which I'm still tinkering with) works with the 8530 too, from the looks of it, but there are some peculiar bugs I haven't encountered in the other versions.
    Will keep my eyes open for this one.
    03-28-10 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD