Hey folks,

I've purchased a domain, and will soon be putting up a few basic pages, for the purpose of providing a short, easy to remember theme/app OTA downloads. I'm currently offering this for free to folks who'd like to provide OTA downloads of their themes or applications. The domain is bbthe.me (clever, eh? LOL).

If you'd like me to host your OTA download, just send me a PM with a description of what you'd like hosted. I've tested my systems with a basic theme on my 8900. I don't have any software applications to test at this point in time.

This is scheduled to remain a free service, provided use doesn't grow so heavy my connection and systems cannot handle it. The one exception is that everything I host must be free to everyone. No paid apps or themes, unless you're willing to pay me a small sum. If you're making money, only fair for me to, as well.

Last, if you'd like to be a part of this, and would like to develop the site with me, please contact me. Anyone who opts to be a contributor will be allowed free service as long as we're online - even for paid apps and themes.
    03-27-09 08:30 AM
    I'm currently working on some scripts for JAD generation, if you have a COD or series of CODs you need installed. If you've got a theme which contains multiple CODs I can use for testing, please PM me. I can generate JADs for single-COD themes now.
    03-27-09 09:03 AM
    That's very cool of you.
    Ill be checking the website.
    Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:52 AM
    hey i was wondering if you would be putting thing for the storm on this site?
    03-27-09 02:35 PM
    Yes. I happen to have an 8900, so was the theme I was playing with. I'll host themes for all models, and will build up the site as themes are added, etc. The site is going to be simplistic so as to be easy to navigate on devices.
    03-27-09 03:01 PM
    Very cool. Don't hesitate to add a paypal link for people who wish to donate to the great cause!!
    03-27-09 03:02 PM
    Hey folks, apparently I'm still too much of a n00b to send PMs.

Send an email to ecrist<at>secure-computing.net with all your themes. Put each theme in it's own zip file, and include a description and compatibility list, either in the email, or within a text file inside each zip.

Please put BBTHE.ME somewhere in the subject line so you don't get routed to my spam folder.
    03-29-09 09:47 AM
    Got many things up and running now. I'm starting the coding for user accounts so you guys can upload yourself, and setup some basic permissions stuff.

If you would like me to host a theme, see BBThe.me: Hosting for instructions.
    03-29-09 11:24 PM
    thanks for this
    03-31-09 03:46 PM
    you are an asset! will definitely spread the word to some of my theme making friends!
    03-31-09 03:47 PM
    Thanks! I've also got scripts written to automagically pull the thumbnail (and, optionally, other images) out of the COD files, so when the site is better developed, there's no need to upload thumbnails.

If there's a feature or something you folks would like on the site, let me know. It's been requested I put a donation link up, which I've done on the 'About Us' page.
    Last edited by ecrist; 04-03-09 at 10:16 AM. Reason: spelling errors. ugh
    04-01-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD