03-30-09 10:21 AM
34 12
tools
    common man,

can we have another coupon? i wanna try this out

thanks
    02-15-09 10:58 PM
    I couldn't figure it out, so I switched back to the original theme. I'm addicted the QL, I can't go back to a phone without it.
    well ull get upgrade when new plazmic is out...

and no... there is no more coupons...
    02-16-09 04:15 AM
    cool...
    O well...
    This looks close...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ap...eck-out-157873
    02-16-09 02:44 PM
    hi. I'm the developer of QuickLaunch.
    i heard that QL does not work with your theme.
    Is it possible that I could get a trial version of this theme so that I can test it out and figure out what the problem is?

Thanks.
    02-16-09 07:55 PM
    Very promising theme which I have been using now for the last day or so. One main gripe which I think must be addressed. The icons on the homescreen that allow you to select Options/Manage Connections/Profiles are far too small. I think this theme was ported from the trackball BB's in which case the size of these icons is irrelevant but on the Storm where you have to touch these icons to select them they are virtually unusable. I like the idea of having these icons as part of the homescreen but not where they are at. I would suggest moving the Profiles to somewhere more accessible on the homescreen with a bigger icon for selection something not unlike the OEM icon in windows se7en style, also so that you can see which profile you have selected. At the moment its not clear whether the phone is on loud, silent, vibrate or whatever.
    02-18-09 10:27 AM
    hi. I'm the developer of QuickLaunch.
    i heard that QL does not work with your theme.
    Is it possible that I could get a trial version of this theme so that I can test it out and figure out what the problem is?

Thanks.
    i've just send u message... check it out pls!
    02-19-09 01:04 PM
    wow, this looks slick
    02-19-09 02:44 PM
    Hedone, PM'd you but no reply - When are you going to release the final version of this theme on the official Plazmic? I bought this theme as a beta and I accepted its bugs but now Plazmic has been out for a while now and so what's the deal.
    Anyone else out there waiting for this, or have others just given up?
    03-27-09 10:19 PM
    Yeah I'm also anxiously waiting on the official plazmic version. I'm sure he'll get around to it soon
    03-30-09 10:21 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD