03-30-09 10:21 AM
34 12
tools

Dear forum user! There was a lot of mails in a last two or three days from you asking when will we be able to offer Se7en for Storm. We would really like to wait till official Plazmic CDK is released but after all those mails we did it anyway.

You have to understand that this is not final version of theme!!! When new CDK is released this theme will be modified and upgraded so that you'll get final version as soon as possible!

Theme is made with TodayPlus Preview so you just have to mark a button on home screen and you'll get Today option for that button (if there is something to show).

We just started with new special beta promotion and first 10 can now get this theme free!!!

To get your free copy of theme you will need two things:
    - Link to theme
    - coupon made exclusively for this forum: Se7enCouponCB
    02-15-09 09:10 AM
    Excellent! Thank you for this!
    02-15-09 09:15 AM
    Looks great. Thanks again

Found problem. When I go into options and look to change an option, you cannot read the text with default setup. And when you highlight a field, its even worse.
    Last edited by timbo1083; 02-15-09 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Menu options hard to read.
    02-15-09 09:21 AM
    great theme! thanks for the promo code.
    02-15-09 09:24 AM
    placed my order, still waiting for the text containing the download.

thanks!
    02-15-09 09:25 AM
    this theme continues to amaze me, the only thing I've found that is a little off is that drop down menus in the options menu are very hard to read with the light gray background and white text and the little sound profile icon on the home screen doesn't seem to be working for me.
    Last edited by kamilli0n; 02-15-09 at 09:41 AM. Reason: added note
    02-15-09 09:38 AM
    this theme continues to amaze me, the only thing I've found that is a little off is that drop down menus in the options menu are very hard to read with the light gray background and white text.
    yes well ... as i said... this theme was made with beta CDK and it will be upgraded when final version of CDK is out!
    02-15-09 09:41 AM
    wow this is pretty amazing!

how do we get the today option to work?
    02-15-09 09:42 AM
    great can't wait! just wanted to give some constructive feedback. This is also the first theme I've noticed to change my hourglass image when I do a battery pull.
    02-15-09 09:42 AM

The today option is hidden, you must select the calendar or messages icon to view.
    02-15-09 09:43 AM

u have to mark (not click) button!
    02-15-09 09:43 AM
    great can't wait! just wanted to give some constructive feedback. This is also the first theme I've noticed to change my hourglass image when I do a battery pull.
    hmmm... u should check our other themes... almost all are made with own hourglass... LOL

and thanx for ur info u posted!!! it will be good to get as much as possible infos on theme before final version is out!
    02-15-09 09:45 AM
    oh wow! Thanks for the quick help!

thats pretty freaking cool!

Anyway of a 4 button home screen?
    02-15-09 09:45 AM
    the coupon code has already been used
    02-15-09 09:49 AM
    oh wow! Thanks for the quick help!

thats pretty freaking cool!

Anyway of a 4 button home screen?
    lol... not yet... but will be out soon too!
    02-15-09 09:50 AM
    the coupon code has already been used
    True! Coupons are out... that was fast again!!!!!!
    02-15-09 09:51 AM
    Once the final version of this theme is out will be be able to download again? With all the fixes in it? This is really a nice theme. I was one of the lucky ones that could use the coupon.
    02-15-09 09:58 AM
    why is it these guys chrge 7 dollars for a theme but i have to keep the bluetooth turned off so i wont have 2 icons
    02-15-09 10:03 AM

Dear forum user! There was a lot of mails in a last two or three days from you asking when will we be able to offer Se7en for Storm. We would really like to wait till official Plazmic CDK is released but after all those mails we did it anyway.

You have to understand that this is not final version of theme!!! When new CDK is released this theme will be modified and upgraded so that you'll get final version as soon as possible!

Theme is made with TodayPlus Preview so you just have to mark a button on home screen and you'll get Today option for that button (if there is something to show).

We just started with new special beta promotion and first 10 can now get this theme free!!!

To get your free copy of theme you will need two things:
    - Link to theme
    - coupon made exclusively for this forum: Se7enCouponCB
    I sell 20 to 25 blackberry phones a month I offer songs movies,apps,and themes I would like to see this and talk to you about pricing bb pin me
    Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 10:11 AM
    Is it possible to add the hidden today feature on Tasks?
    02-15-09 11:40 AM
    Anymore free trials?

02-15-09 11:50 AM
    having an issue .. I'm unable to add anything to quick launch

EDIT: you can add one app to QL, but it replaces the one already there, instead of adding to the list.
    Last edited by Doc750; 02-15-09 at 12:03 PM.
    02-15-09 11:53 AM
    Anymore free trials?

no man... sorry... no more...

oh and DOC750... i bealive that is not an theme issue... but let me know how u handle it...
    02-15-09 03:36 PM
    Any hopes of getting this theme with the default icons on the Storm instead of the Windows ones? I absolutely love the setup of the screen, but am a little iffy on the icons.
    02-15-09 04:03 PM
    no man... sorry... no more...

oh and DOC750... i bealive that is not an theme issue... but let me know how u handle it...
    I couldn't figure it out, so I switched back to the original theme. I'm addicted the QL, I can't go back to a phone without it.
    02-15-09 06:56 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD