I've googled searched and am having a hard time what are some of the better free bottom zen themes. Also can the zen screen icons be customized ?
    06-23-08 08:36 AM
    I've googled searched and am having a hard time what are some of the better free bottom zen themes. Also can the zen screen icons be customized ?
    Just unlock the vendor themes on your phone. It will giove you 2 bottom zen themes
    06-23-08 08:51 AM
    Just unlock the vendor themes on your phone. It will giove you 2 bottom zen themes
    just finished doing that actually.
    06-23-08 09:43 AM
    How do you unlock it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 09:53 AM
    You can unlock it by reading the sticky post topic "unlocking vendor themes" on this board.
    06-23-08 12:18 PM
    Just FYI if you edit the Tmobile theme you have to delete the other two lines below. it's the fav 5 and something else. if not the phone will blow up..... and have to reinstall..... trust me...

all good now
    06-24-08 03:43 PM
    Best Free bottom Zen is Jason Calhoun Titanium Bottom Zen. Great crisp icons and look. Free at Jason Calhoun.com

Only complaint is that one of the five fixed bottom icons is the call log, which I can get by pressing the green key.
    06-24-08 03:50 PM
    theres alot of free theme sites on the net..theres also some on CB..welcome BTW
    06-24-08 03:58 PM
    Just FYI if you edit the Tmobile theme you have to delete the other two lines below. it's the fav 5 and something else. if not the phone will blow up..... and have to reinstall..... trust me...

all good now
    I saw the lines referencing the Fave 5 on the ALX file, but didn't remove them because the How-To did not mention anything about them.

The T-Mobile Zen theme works fine though... anyone think this could harm the BB at all?
    06-24-08 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD