01-16-09 07:50 PM
65 123
tools
    Awesome website ! and i wish i had a blackberry a few yrs ago best phone i have owned ! and i was a dedicated NOKIA man for years ! thanks very much !
    10-30-08 06:25 PM
    how long before a submitted theme gets posted?
    11-06-08 11:38 AM
    I like a few of the themes but can we get an L theme?
    I have the same phone you have and also use the L but did you get any of theses themes to down load exspecially the iberry one if so please email me at johnecko1972@gmail.com thanks
    11-13-08 02:40 PM
    I have the iberry theme, the corkberry theme & a few others installed on my Pearl, but they were installed a while back. I have tried (tonight) to get the classy theme but for some reason it won't send. I am sure the bug will be worked out soon.

This site is great and I learn a lot just from reading the different threads. Thanks a lot, everyone.
    11-13-08 06:48 PM
    I haven't seen any responses to the issues regarding clicking the "OTA Install", and not receiving an email although the site says it has been sent. I've tried this a couple of times and have yet to receive the email. I've also tried the desktop install and only get a blank zip folder. Any suggestions? Can anyone help?
    11-14-08 05:16 PM
    I haven't seen any responses to the issues regarding clicking the "OTA Install", and not receiving an email although the site says it has been sent. I've tried this a couple of times and have yet to receive the email. I've also tried the desktop install and only get a blank zip folder. Any suggestions? Can anyone help?
    Same here, I was really excited to get one of these themes. Wonder what is going on?
    11-18-08 08:08 AM
    I can't load the page for the free themes. I have a storm and they only come with 1 theme! Someone please help! Anyone with advice can also email me at tawniahomar@yahoo.com

Ok, I got the page to load...any idea when free themes for the storm might be out?
    Last edited by Tawnia Homar; 11-24-08 at 06:14 PM.
    11-23-08 10:07 PM
    so i would love to get some themes but it doesnt seem like there are a lot of free themes for the bold....any ideas???
    11-27-08 08:58 PM
    this is KICK ***!!!!!

i'll take anything that's free!
    11-29-08 08:46 PM
    awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
    12-13-08 06:25 PM
    The site doesn't work for Me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MissV84; 12-16-08 at 03:48 PM.
    12-16-08 03:45 PM
    Ok, i tried the site from my phone and desktop and it says that the link to the theme is gonna be emailed to me but, its been days and no link... i try the desktop thing two but when i go to extract the file it says "nothing to extract".....
    12-18-08 11:35 PM
    i wish my theme would come on.. i emailed it to myself over 5 days ago, then again the next day, then again the next day, and then again 2 times today.. no theme..

THAT KINDA SUCKS
    I'm right there with you. What the heck?
    12-19-08 05:44 PM
    If you are interested in the below theme, email me at psychicreader80@hotmail.com and I will attempt to make the type of theme you need. I will post OTM soon.

This is my 1st theme so I am still tweeking a few things but I think it is good to go now. If you want it, please email me or come back in a bit and see my other new theme and get OTM. If you have questions or if you notice something is not working properly on the theme, let me know. I will post more later as well.

I keep getting an error when trying to upload my theme in fact everything I am trying to upload has had a problem.

Please eamil me for theme and I will attempt to post the file later
    01-14-09 03:42 AM
    help! i'm trying to dl the corkberry! but it won't go through!
    01-16-09 07:50 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD