The Unofficial Voltron Theme for BlackBerry 88xx

Being a Voltron fan growing up, I just had to have a Voltron theme for my Blackberry. Unable to find any online I decided to create my own. Well...here is the result. I carefully tried to include as much "nerd" detail into the project so I hope everyone likes it. I'm not going to go into detail explaining the package. Just let your eyes be the judge...

This is my very first theme creation. Comments, reviews, feedback, etc. are welcome.
    Thank You.

Designer note: If my life wasn't soo busy, I would have spent a little more time modifying and improving this theme, but thats life, plus I wanted to release (use) this ASAP.

Theme Design by FrankQuinol. Voltron is a trademark of World Events Productions, Ltd. All Voltron artwork are copyrights of their respective artists. App Icons by VistaICO.com. Bluetooth Icon by LaeX.
    08-06-08 10:39 PM
    nicely done
    08-06-08 10:51 PM
    I'm not WORTHY!!!!

I love Voltron!!!
    08-07-08 12:15 AM
    That's rockin.
    08-07-08 12:58 AM
    Man, that is too kewl!
    Love the homescreen.

Dm
    08-07-08 10:01 AM
    Nice!!!!!
    Any link?
    08-07-08 10:14 AM
    Now that is hot! Loved Voltron growing up. Very nice!
    08-07-08 10:17 AM
    Very coolll and welcome to CB.
    08-07-08 01:00 PM
    dam thats sick
    08-07-08 02:15 PM
    could u plz make this theme for the pearl... PLZ
    08-07-08 02:20 PM
    Hey Frank, its DJ and Mary...i was browsing for something on here and saw your name...small world, what's your PIN?
    08-07-08 05:34 PM
    The Unofficial Voltron Theme for BlackBerry 88xx

Being a Voltron fan growing up, I just had to have a Voltron theme for my Blackberry. Unable to find any online I decided to create my own. Well...here is the result. I carefully tried to include as much "nerd" detail into the project so I hope everyone likes it. I'm not going to go into detail explaining the package. Just let your eyes be the judge...

This is my very first theme creation. Comments, reviews, feedback, etc. are welcome.
    Thank You.

Designer note: If my life wasn't soo busy, I would have spent a little more time modifying and improving this theme, but thats life, plus I wanted to release (use) this ASAP.

Theme Design by FrankQuinol. Voltron is a trademark of World Events Productions, Ltd. All Voltron artwork are copyrights of their respective artists. App Icons by VistaICO.com. Bluetooth Icon by LaeX.
    I was wondering how could I get this theme for my 8330?
    08-30-08 01:50 PM
    Welcome to CB, very nice!! well done!
    08-30-08 02:08 PM
    Seriously ?!?!! Voltron! I LOVE IT! it could only be beat by Lord of the Rings which I have NEVER seen in a theme.

Oh please - a link for 8310?????
    02-14-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD