I think out of all the device fonts this particular one looks best in fact I'm sure a lot of people think the same. I google searched the name and it appears to be so. I have posted a theme up that I created with Plazmic 4.5 and used BBSansSerif thinking it was the BBAlpha Sans and that the makers of Plazmic didn't use the exact name from the BB devices. Well after loading the theme to my device I noticed that it's not the exact same font. It's not a poor choice as it looks nice too but I wanted BBAlpha Sans. Problem is it isn't listed in the fonts in Plazmic. So the question is how do I go about getting the font to use with it?
    08-13-08 07:42 AM
    I'm guess due to the lack of reply nobody knows how to get the other device fonts for use in theme design?
    08-14-08 09:04 AM
    The font is actually called DejaVu (thanks to jibi on BBF).

Main Page - DejaVuWiki

you can download the font to your pc and incorporate it into your font library to use in Themebuilder.
    08-14-08 09:50 AM
    I'm guess due to the lack of reply nobody knows how to get the other device fonts for use in theme design?
    Mothy seems to use the Alpha Sans 9 default font. It's is the default font on my pearl and his font on the BeBold theme looks identical. I like it due to the fact that so many theme builders use small font...
    08-14-08 10:21 AM
    Cool beans. I will have to update my theme to use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 10:48 AM
    It would appear this font was already on my pc though it was version 2.21 so I downloaded 2.26 version and copied it over to the font folder to replace version 2.21.
    08-15-08 10:21 AM
    The font is actually called DejaVu (thanks to jibi on BBF).

Main Page - DejaVuWiki

you can download the font to your pc and incorporate it into your font library to use in Themebuilder.
    can you please explain further on how to put bbalpha sans into a theme?
    12-21-08 11:49 PM
    does anyone else have trouble with deja vu sans restricting the highlight font options? if i have a black font color and a black highlight option it doesnt work to well
    12-22-08 02:19 AM
    does anyone else have trouble with deja vu sans restricting the highlight font options? if i have a black font color and a black highlight option it doesnt work to well
    same problem here too
    12-31-08 01:26 PM
    BBAlpha Sans and BBAlpha Serif are both included in Plazmic CDK 4.6...
    12-31-08 02:21 PM
    BBAlpha Sans and BBAlpha Serif are both included in Plazmic CDK 4.6...
    it does not include bbalpha sans.
    01-01-09 08:33 AM
    yes it does.... try looking in the folder called FONTS under Plazmic CDK 4.6/fonts install from there
    01-01-09 09:47 PM
    do you guys use size 20 or lower with this font? seems kinda large on the screen

also do you make the highlight menu bold or just regular? trying to make this look as real as the default themes
    01-03-09 02:58 PM
    Well apparently these fonts are already in my fonts folder (I also found them in the Plazmic directory), however they do not show up in the list of selectable fonts when trying to change the font of an item in the theme builder. Neither under BB, XT, or TT fonts. Any idea why that could be?
    01-22-09 03:29 PM
    Well apparently these fonts are already in my fonts folder (I also found them in the Plazmic directory), however they do not show up in the list of selectable fonts when trying to change the font of an item in the theme builder. Neither under BB, XT, or TT fonts. Any idea why that could be?
    Scroll down the list, to where all the fonts that are installed on your computer start to appear...the BB Alpha fonts will be towards to beginning of your fonts starting with the letter 'B'...
    Ronald Uzcategui likes this.
    01-22-09 05:44 PM
    it's not showing up on mine....
    01-22-09 07:12 PM
    did you Install the fonts? You may need to install them on your computer for them to show up on your list.

If you install them, make sure theme builder is closed. Then restard it after you installed the fonts.
    01-22-09 09:50 PM
    How do you install them???
    01-22-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD