Ok... So I just downloaded Plazmic CDK 4.7... I would like to create my own theme, nothing fancy, but just something that I think will work well for me. Can anyone please point me to somewhere that I can get a tutorial on theme building basics? Thank you much for your help.
    04-08-09 10:46 AM
    Could somebody please post/make one of these? id rather do my own than bug someone to make one for me, but all the youtube how to's suck, and noone on here seems to want to share. Im trying to do this for the 83xx series and am finding no resources to help me out. Surely someone has found or made a tutorial on this.
    06-23-09 02:11 PM
    btw, i saw where some people said itd be hard to give an overall how to because the program is so diverse, but just a basic idea to get me started would be great.
    06-23-09 02:13 PM
    the main concept is just to look at the pictures that the theme uses, and replace them with your own. Start off with simple theme, that are similar to the default, then work your way up to harder stuff. The only thing I hate about plazmic is the batter and signal meters, they are a pain to change
    06-23-09 02:25 PM
    I have some Tutorials/samples here in the Theme Developers forums..

Those forums are where you want to post Theme Developing questions..not many theme builders who answer questions like this are looking in the Theme's forum..please post your Theme Developing questions there..you will get much better responses.
    07-03-09 09:05 PM
    You know it's really not that hard. I taught myself everything. Basically all you have to do is mimic everything thats in plazmic. This is what I did when I first started. I scrolled over what I wanted to change like say the wallpaper...looked at the size opened up photoshop opened a new canvas and set those measurements that were in plazmic for the canvas size. geez that sounded a little confusing. Anyways that's basically all you do. just fiddle around and pretty soon you'll be popping out themes like crazy. Photoshop is a good program to have when making them at least thats what I like to use...but gimp is similar and is FREE so thats a good one too....Good Luck!
    07-05-09 02:39 AM
    you know i started out with going to youtube and searching plazmic, there are 2 videos that are around 10 minutes long one for composer one for theme builder.... they really helped me to get started
    07-05-09 07:58 AM