Where can I find the theme that's on the BB Pearl in the Crackberry newsletter header? See below:
    06-06-08 11:57 PM
    It looks to me like a theme by Jason Calhoun called Calix Zen. I am not sure if it is designed for the Pearl (as I have only seen 83xx and 88xx). I'll get back to you.
    06-07-08 01:44 AM
    I wasn't sure my reply went through on my BlackBerry and switched to my PC. I'm sorry, but I didn't see a listing for this theme for the 81xx series. Here's the link, though: Calix | Jason Calhoun.com
    06-07-08 02:10 AM
    Thanks Nightfire. In the header it looks like a Pearl to me, don't you think? Thanks for the website, it looks like the exact one! I'll see if Jason made a version for the Pearl that he just didn't release.
    Last edited by mpneill; 06-07-08 at 10:06 AM.
    06-07-08 10:00 AM
    I wasn't sure my reply went through on my BlackBerry and switched to my PC. I'm sorry, but I didn't see a listing for this theme for the 81xx series. Here's the link, though: Calix | Jason Calhoun.com
    Wow... you nailed that one from just a small piece of the screen. Good eye!
    06-07-08 12:54 PM
    Thanks Nightfire. In the header it looks like a Pearl to me, don't you think? Thanks for the website, it looks like the exact one! I'll see if Jason made a version for the Pearl that he just didn't release.
    It does look like it has the potential to be a Pearl, but I expect that's the angle of the photo. Did you have any luck finding that theme? I found when searching the site via my BB Browser that provided I knew the theme name, I could do a search for the link. I tried this with yours, and hadn't any luck. But perhaps you have BlackBerry buddies in high places?
    06-09-08 07:33 AM
    Unfortunately I don't know anybody in high places. I did email Jason, though I haven't heard a reply yet.
    06-09-08 12:48 PM
    Wow... you nailed that one from just a small piece of the screen. Good eye!
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I never know if my posts go through via wap. Sometimes CrackBerry logs me out, too. Anyway, thanks. I suppose it helps that I had stumbled upon the theme a week ago and downloaded it. It has that ol' school BlackBerry feel. Reminds me of my 7290, except for a more modern, polished flair.
    06-09-08 01:23 PM
    Mpneill, I hope you hear something soon.
    06-09-08 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD