How does everyone feel about the Explorer Theme? I think it is really unique. But I noticed it didn't work well with 4.5 beta users. I switched back to 4.3 (which I was going to do anyway) and noticed the little block where the "B" logo is suppose to be disappears. It's like a glitch. Anyone else that has the theme know what im talking about?

07-16-08 01:20 PM
    It glitches on 4.5 beta as well. And it's working other than that with no problems.
    07-16-08 01:30 PM
    i'm running 4.3 that came with my 8330 and i get the glitch with the B also. doesn't really bother me though, who cares how that looks...
    07-16-08 01:55 PM
    Yea, i feel the same way. Doesnt' really bother me. I just wanted to see if anyone else had it or it was just me lol
    07-16-08 02:27 PM
    i have been waiting for theme to release this theme again!! finally! this and the crossbar, i just purchased, but im still running 4.2 so no glitches!
    07-16-08 02:29 PM
    who and how did they design that? thats not plazmic work. cant be, no new version or anything near it. i want that program to design!
    07-16-08 02:32 PM
    lol I do to, I honestly think it is work from the new Plazmic builder. If someone can't make a theme like the Explorer and Crossbar, just think of all the creative themes that can be built by ppl!
    07-16-08 02:34 PM
    for real! if thats the new plazmic version to be released, then im blown away by the things you can do.
    07-16-08 02:38 PM
    I just downloaded the explorer theme and I'm running 4.3 but it doesn't show up under my themes. I reset my phone and It's in my apps list, what do I do?
    07-17-08 07:33 PM
    i have the glitch too im running 4.3 OEM from 8330 sprint
    07-17-08 09:07 PM
    I have the same issue as LittleJade...

I installed the Explorer theme from BPlay. Re booted my BB and it wasn't in the theme list but did show up in the application list. But when I viewed the properties there was no module.

So, I deleted, re-downloaded, said it downloaded sucessfully. I went to the theme list, not there. I went to the application list and it was there, viewed properties and it had a module com_plazmic_theme_Explorer. I then did a battery pull, after the restart still not in themes list. I went to the applications list and it was there but in properties the module was gone again.

I tried changing permissions all to allow prior to install.....didn't help..

I then downloaded it again and used javaloader to save the cod to my pc prior to the battery pull and tried to use javaloader to add the cod back to my BB but javaloader could not open the file......

Anyone have any other suggestions? Has anyone with an 8130 on 4.3 had any luck getting this to load?
    07-17-08 09:12 PM
    Do any of you have any default themes uninstalled. I had the same problem with the crossbar theme where it showed up under the apps list but not my theme list. I had to install my Today, icon and L defaults back to get it to show up :\
    07-17-08 09:18 PM
    None of the default themes have been removed on mine and the Crossbar theme works perfectly........
    07-17-08 09:21 PM
    I still have all my default themes installed so that's not causing the problem. The crossbar theme works fine on my phone and same with every other theme I've ever downloaded, Explorer is the only one that I've had problems with and what really make me mad is that I had to pay for it too!
    07-18-08 06:14 AM
    I emailed BPlay customer support.....I'll let you know how this works out......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 06:24 AM
    Both crossbar and explorer worked fine on my 8330 via ota dl

07-18-08 07:01 AM
    Well I contacted Bplay, they sent me a new link that worked perfectly.....idk why the original one didn't...but it's working now

07-18-08 02:51 PM
    Cool! Glad they took care of you.
    07-18-08 03:01 PM
    Well I contacted Bplay, they sent me a new link that worked perfectly.....idk why the original one didn't...but it's working now

Thats great! I also contacted Bplay, now I'm just waiting for a response!
    07-20-08 09:37 AM
    I had the same issue with my Curve from Verizon. Tech support sent me a link to download the 83xx version(initially from Bplay it downloads an 88xx version). Once installed, it was in my themes which I ise now. AWESOME THEME!! Maybe best ever
    07-21-08 12:41 PM

I just contacted bPlay for the 8330 vers. cause mine also had glitches. Now will this version fix the glitches for the 4.5 OS user?
    07-21-08 02:26 PM
    Anyone else have a problem with the tracball being really touchy? Like when you move it to close the menu if you barely move it the menu pops up again? I would think you would have to highlight the menu icon and click on it to open, similar to the "start menu" button on a PC toolbar.
    07-21-08 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD