This is by far the most requested theme I have done to date. Being an EMT can be a thankless job sometimes and this theme is my tribute to those men and women who do it.
    The most unique feature is the very cool battery and signal meter combo that looks like the standard patient monitoring device (robo nurse).

** Now available for the 81xx Pearl ** See my site for details.
    Last edited by daniel.black; 09-14-08 at 12:38 PM.
    09-13-08 11:15 PM
    Daniel, I like your themes more and more as time goes by. I would love a custom Pearl theme for v4.5 whenever you get the time. I like the 'today theme' and would like at least 3 calender entries if possible. I like real classy and neat. I will donate and am sure others will also...
    09-13-08 11:27 PM
    Daniel, I like your themes more and more as time goes by. I would love a custom Pearl theme for v4.5 whenever you get the time. I like the 'today theme' and would like at least 3 calender entries if possible. I like real classy and neat. I will donate and am sure others will also...
    Thanks SD! Can you be more specific on your theme request? What type of icons, fonts, color scheme, etc.? Feel free to email me directly at daniel.black@blacksberry.com
    09-13-08 11:42 PM
    I like the bold icons, with a font that is easily visable when quickly viewing like the Pearl 8130 default Alpha Sans 9. It is just bold and just the right size, believe me I run alot of peoples themes for them. A good bottom dock with Messages, calender(with at least three entries) and SMS/MMS instead of call logs like most builders do. This theme could be a hit man...
    09-13-08 11:48 PM
    Check out the Iberry 2.0 Today Plus theme from Bplay.com and you will see what I mean Daniel...
    09-13-08 11:50 PM
    ** Now available for the 81xx Pearl ** See my site for details.
    09-14-08 12:38 PM
    Daniel, I like your themes more and more as time goes by.
    I agree. I notice the little extra touches you put into some things. Very unique and it sets apart from other theme makers.
    09-14-08 01:29 PM
    Wow man, this is a fantastic theme! Where can I see the other ones you've made?
    09-14-08 01:33 PM
    I just spent several mintues looking over your site. You have created some nice themes!
    09-14-08 02:07 PM
    i really like this and i think my boyfriend would to. but i want to know if u know of a theme that has the saying "ems chick save the drama, i live for the trauma"
    12-01-08 05:04 PM
    LOL now that's a new one on me! I could add this on any of the background images, but not sure how it will look since it is a bit long.
    12-01-08 05:27 PM
    Awesome Theme!! Great job
    12-01-08 06:46 PM
    well i saw a picture of it on facebook and it was the star of life and the saying went around it. i want a girly ems theme haha, im always called emt barbie haha
    12-01-08 11:27 PM
    well i saw a picture of it on facebook and it was the star of life and the saying went around it. i want a girly ems theme haha, im always called emt barbie haha
    A girly EMS Theme! I did one similar to this one back 8/20. Look on the incoming call screen, the girl on the right was as close to "Girly EMS" as I could find!

Crackberry Medic theme

Today Version on my forum

Oddly enough, it has the same front page!
    12-02-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD