12-29-09 07:48 PM
322 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Here's mine.....

Elverado Today Extended:

I'm able to launch 12 programs from the homescreen, press the SPACE BAR to launch my broswer, plus the $ sign (I have it set to take screenshots) and 2 convenience keys.....that means 16 programs right at my fingertips while still able to dial from the homescreen (I know there are shortcuts if you disable the ability to dial from homescreen).
    So 16 programs while being able to see my messages and calendar....that's some serious productivity

Although I do like the clean look of your guy's Arcs styles, I can't tear myself away from a Today style.
    12-09-08 05:18 PM
    Man that's nice!!! I mean real nice
    12-09-08 06:09 PM
    Here's mine.....

Elverado Today Extended:

I'm able to launch 12 programs from the homescreen, press the SPACE BAR to launch my broswer, plus the $ sign (I have it set to take screenshots) and 2 convenience keys.....that means 16 programs right at my fingertips while still able to dial from the homescreen (I know there are shortcuts if you disable the ability to dial from homescreen).
    So 16 programs while being able to see my messages and calendar....that's some serious productivity

Although I do like the clean look of your guy's Arcs styles, I can't tear myself away from a Today style.
    Boy you must have paid a fortune for all that customization.
    12-10-08 05:55 AM
    Trimax, how did you set the $ key to you screenshot app? Also how did you set the SPACE BAR to browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 07:22 AM
    My 2 Elverado themes:

12-10-08 01:16 PM
    Garypip....it's more affordable than you think

JD - in order to get the space bar to launch the browser you have to take the berry apart and hardwire it using a soldering iron (just kidding, it's coded into the theme with Composer)

And sharp backgrounds jnieves Thanks for posting the screenshots!
    Last edited by trimax84; 12-10-08 at 06:48 PM.
    12-10-08 06:46 PM

Here is my new theme I just bought from Trimax!!! I LUV it!!
    12-10-08 10:55 PM
    Here are a couple more screenshots with different wallpapers!!

12-10-08 11:10 PM
    Very nice Brittkimsmom. Are you really a mom? You seem pretty tech savy for a mom And what's that first icon on your dock?

12-11-08 06:54 AM

Alright, then the arrow icon will be here to stay

And unfortunately the flyout menu thing (what should I call it?) has fixed icons. By design, they cannot be changed by altering the order of icons in your Programs screen. People who order this theme will have to tell me which icons (there are 6 of them) they want and I will have to get/design the icon, change the text, code the link, etc so it works.
    Max,

Have you figured out a way to make the flyout user customizable? If not can any third party apps be put there like AIM, Gmail, Google Maps, etc?

Gary
    12-11-08 08:01 AM
    I am able to code 3rd party apps in there. You'll notice in the screenshots I have viigo and facebook, but the ones you mention can go in just as well.

The way it's designed, I have to set at least the images/text. I could probably be generic like Application 1, Application 2....and have them launch in the order you set them in your Program List. Or just have it be like....Messaging (and you could fill in AIM/BB Messanger/Yahoo/etc), Mail (gmail/etc), Maps (google/bbmaps), etc. and you could put whichever 3rd party app in the right spot in your Program List.
    Then again, by doing that, you might as well just have it programmed in.

12-11-08 09:38 AM
    I am able to code 3rd party apps in there. You'll notice in the screenshots I have viigo and facebook, but the ones you mention can go in just as well.

The way it's designed, I have to set at least the images/text. I could probably be generic like Application 1, Application 2....and have them launch in the order you set them in your Program List. Or just have it be like....Messaging (and you could fill in AIM/BB Messanger/Yahoo/etc), Mail (gmail/etc), Maps (google/bbmaps), etc. and you could put whichever 3rd party app in the right spot in your Program List.
    Then again, by doing that, you might as well just have it programmed in.

So that would make the 4 on the bottom and 5 on the flyout be user customizable based on where my icons are on the App screen?

Could the Icons on the flyout be the same as the icons in the theme?

Can you PM me a $ for that kind of theme.

Thx
    12-11-08 09:47 AM
    It's actually 4 on the dock, 6 with the flyout (the arrow turns into a launchable program)! It just keeps getting better!

I use the theme icons (unless it's a 3rd party icon, then I need to find that and put it into photoshop)

I think it's easiest if you just list the 6 you want and I'll program them in....I haven't tried leaving it up to where your programs are on the App screen.

The price/link is in the 1st post. It's probably on the higher end of a Premium theme, but there is some serious customization going on (it's a little composer trick that makes the design more involved than it looks) for a high quality theme!

12-11-08 10:13 AM
    Here is a good look of the Dock+. I love this theme!!!
    12-11-08 10:42 AM
    Trimax84, how do we submit an order for the theme with modifications my Bold OS 4.6?
    12-11-08 12:18 PM
    Right now this theme is only for 4.5 and below. I sent you a PM.
    12-11-08 01:21 PM
    Thanks. PM sent back with email too.
    12-11-08 08:19 PM
    Man, this theme will go with any WP!!!

12-13-08 01:45 PM
    Sweet wallpaper!

~tom
    12-13-08 01:58 PM
    The only question I have before I buy is the top line thing that dashes across (like the heart beat) can you get that to not move ?

12-13-08 11:23 PM
    IMHO, the movement is the cool part! One of my favorite features!

~Tom

12-13-08 11:48 PM
    Sweet wallpaper!

~tom
    Thank you!
    12-14-08 12:59 PM
    KG1 - I can remove the little animation from the top if you'd like.

And I have a "blank" version that I will post a video of soon. It allows people to show off their background, but also incorporates the "Tags" idea into it. Say tuned.
    12-14-08 02:10 PM
    New: Elverado - Blank Tags
    Show off your homescreen!

No icons appear on the homescreen until you move the focus over them.
    Watch the video to see it in action....

Available for $4.

See first post for details.
    12-14-08 04:06 PM
    This is the best Elverado yet!!!

12-14-08 04:32 PM
322 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD