12-29-09 07:48 PM
322 1234 ...
tools
    Nice job! I don't know which one I like best... they're all really good.
    11-09-08 03:46 AM
    I must say this is an awesome theme. I downloaded the sample and was very impressed by the overall design and usability of the theme. Not many themes are able to switch me away from the OEM BB + Sprint theme.

For customizations I do have two quick questions.

1. I just purchased the theme (# 2 Today) and for the Messages List I like the font that you're using but I'd like the font size to be a tad bit bigger (probably just 1pt larger).

I saw that you mentioned a feature of "User defined Message List font". Is this feature in the sample and how is it set? What I've set in Screen/Keyboard - BBAlpha Sans, Font Size 8 is only used for actual Messages, not Menu or Message Lists).

2. Is it possible to obtain a customization for the Messages List that will show Unread Items in Bold?
    Last edited by bravy02; 11-09-08 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Spelling
    11-09-08 08:32 PM
    Hey Bravy, I think I sent your theme out before reading your post above, so I'll answer your questions here and you can use the theme some and let me know what you'd like to do....

1 - The font size in your message list can be set by you (see #2)
    2 - The Sample theme was compiled before I knew how to allow for custom fonts so the font can't be change and oddly doesn't bold with a new message (in the Sample only). The theme I sent you the link to allows for custom fonts (you're right in changing it in Screen/Keyboard). Along with custom fonts, it will bold the message when it's new.

Hope that helps. It seems to me like the theme will satisfy your questions and you won't need any modifications, but I am open to any changes if you'd like.

Oh yeah....and thanks for the compliments!
    11-09-08 09:21 PM
    Hey Bravy, I think I sent your theme out before reading your post above, so I'll answer your questions here and you can use the theme some and let me know what you'd like to do....

1 - The font size in your message list can be set by you (see #2)
    2 - The Sample theme was compiled before I knew how to allow for custom fonts so the font can't be change and oddly doesn't bold with a new message (in the Sample only). The theme I sent you the link to allows for custom fonts (you're right in changing it in Screen/Keyboard). Along with custom fonts, it will bold the message when it's new.

Hope that helps. It seems to me like the theme will satisfy your questions and you won't need any modifications, but I am open to any changes if you'd like.

Oh yeah....and thanks for the compliments!
    Hey Max,

I did download the purchased version of the theme and see that the font + size that I have specified in Screen/Keyboard is used in the Message List and Call Log. The default that I have is good and I could always tweak it to my liking.

I do see that Unread Messages are bolded which is great (something I prefer and rely on).

Would it be possible to customize the signal strength to use "bars" instead of the Colored Circles? I like the idea of the colored circles as they're nice and simple but I'm so used to seeing "bars" on all other cell phones. Haha

Thanks!
    11-09-08 09:53 PM
    I ordered and paid for a version yesterday and still haven't received it. How long does it take?
    11-10-08 11:40 AM
    Usually I can have one of the 7 out within a day or two (customized maybe a day longer). As a medical student, life is pretty crazy so I ask for a little patience.

What would you guys think of paying a 50cents more for an instant link emailed to you? I could post it on one of the online shops, but they charge a fee for each download?
    Is it worth it to you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 01:09 PM
    Usually I can have one of the 7 out within a day or two (customized maybe a day longer). As a medical student, life is pretty crazy so I ask for a little patience.

What would you guys think of paying a 50cents more for an instant link emailed to you? I could post it on one of the online shops, but they charge a fee for each download?
    Is it worth it to you?

I ordered early this morning and have been waiting all day. I relied on the excellent reviews on how fast customizations and replies are.

The extra charge is fine, but doesn't help me or gameboy213! Still waiting, btw.
    11-10-08 03:05 PM
    Try to have a little patience. It's not like you're ordering from Amazon or WalMart. Even when you order from a premium online store, sometimes you wait a day or so.

Many of us know from experience. Max delivers and he delivers quality products. You don't have to worry about that. In the mean time, he has tons of other great themes posted that you can use. I personally used his "elverado sample" for a couple days.
    11-10-08 04:17 PM
    Before I order I need to know if it's possible to have the applications name display on the homescreen. This is the only thing is missing from this theme and the others to make them prefect! Thanks
    Hmm, another thing, new or unread messages should be in Bold and they are not, they look the same as read messages. Could that be changed?
    J
    Last edited by jnieves; 11-10-08 at 05:10 PM. Reason: added a comment
    11-10-08 04:42 PM
    All orders have been filled. I updated the first post to 'warn' of a 24-48 hour waiting period to avoid any future confusion. I am also looking into selling the themes in a shop that will send an automatic link.

JNieves - the application name can be displayed on the homescreen with any theme. It might look kind of neat in the Arcs one (that's one of my favorite ones), but your choice.

And with the implementation of custom fonts in the Message screen, new msgs will be bold.
    11-10-08 06:02 PM
    Thanks for your reply Trimax! Hmm, the arcs one. I was thinking to go with the L theme! decisions, decisions!!!
    11-11-08 12:21 AM
    Send the payment already

What a great themes ^^
    11-11-08 06:09 AM
    Hmmm? I'm beginning to wonder that you only get replied to if you send money?

CC
    11-11-08 08:12 AM
    What do you mean cc? Was there a PM or email I didn't reply to?

11-11-08 11:01 AM
    As always, great themes !!!!
    11-11-08 09:35 PM
    Amazing service and themes! Keep it up!!!
    11-12-08 12:59 AM
    Hey Max
    Today plus version works great!

I just LOVE this theme. It's very understated but all the finishing touches really polish it of nicely!!

Good luck with it and, more importantly, at medical school!

Thx again

11-12-08 06:02 PM
    Max,

Received and install last night. I'm very pleased with this theme and you really do pay attention to the details. Amazing work....

Thank you

Regards

Darreb
    11-13-08 01:53 AM
    I've been using the Today Plus #2 theme since Sunday evening and its an excellent theme with lots of detail. IMO well worth the $4!
    11-13-08 09:13 AM
    Ust got another theme from Max and its perfect.

11-14-08 12:02 AM
    Hey Max,

When in the BB Browser on the Add Bookmark screen all of the text is Black and if you highlight text the highlight color is solid black as well. Is it possible to have some transparency with the highlight color on black text?

In the Messages acreen highlighting multiple items is flawless with a gray blue & blue highlight that change the text colors.

Thanks!

11-14-08 09:06 AM
    I noticed that as well. I usually highlight everything and rename it, so it doesn't bother me. I think the only way I could change that would be to make the font a lighter color (which would then change the font color in all applications). I don't think it's worth it, but if you want we can try it.
    11-15-08 04:44 PM
    Most of the time I highlight everything as well, but there are times that I highlight only a portion of text and before I delete/rename the portion it can be handy to see the portion you're about to delete/rename (through transparency or alternating text/highlight colors).

I would agree that changing the text color slightly is probably not a good idea. In this particular case can the highlight color be changed to a lighter shade of black and the font color would remain black? I see the cursor color in a text field is blue (over black text) and then the highlight is black on black.

If not no big deal, I just wanted to mention it to you. Thanks!
    11-15-08 05:53 PM
    New menu added to Dock! (thanks mothy and ecruz0102).

(Click "Watch in high quality")

Details about Elverado Dock+:
    -Same great integration of class and usability as other Elverado themes
    -4 user-customizable icons on the bottom dock
    -Dock Menu with 6 programs (fixed)
    -Battery bar animation removed in leiu of the Dock Menu
    -3rd party applications can be added to the menu (like my example above). See second post for details.
    Last edited by trimax84; 11-17-08 at 10:21 PM.
    11-16-08 04:15 PM
    New menu added to Dock! (thanks mothy and ecruz0102).

(Click "Watch in high quality")

Details about Elverado Dock+:
    -Same great integration of class and usability as other Elverado themes
    -4 user-customizable icons on the bottom dock
    -Dock Menu with 5 common programs (not changeable)
    -Battery bar animation removed in leiu of the Dock Menu

More info in the second post of this thread
    good job max! too bad it's not pink. lol.
    11-16-08 06:40 PM
322 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD