12-29-09 08:48 PM
322 ... 910111213
tools
    So, even though my space bar doesn't launch the browser, I did find that the enter key locks my keys, which is super cool.

But I have noticed 1 thing - has anyone else noticed that the today enhanced + with the facebook flyout is a memory hogging theme? Before installing it, I would have about 27mb file free upon a reboot and never go below 20mb after even as much as a week's use without a reboot. Now I have 26 upon reboot (understandable after installing a new theme), but I now go as low as 10mb after using my berry for just a few hours. I didn't change anything else on my curve other than installing this theme. Is it really possible that a theme leaks this much memory with normal use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 04:36 PM
    hey Trimax, just an update, i am no longer getting that funky white home screen when i launch quicklaunch. weird (totally not the themes' fault obviously). just wanted to give you the heads up.

keep up the good work
    03-31-09 06:49 PM
    Thanks for the update yellowxboy.

And I don't know about it being a memory hog....hundres of people have used the theme and I have had maybe 2 questions about memory leaks. So I guess its possible, but not likely.
    You can try uninstall/reboot/ reinstall and/or batter pull. Other than that I'm not sure.

04-01-09 09:02 AM
    I just picked up the Today L theme for my Curve and it is awesome. I am having a bit of trouble though. The calendar on the home screen doesn't update when items are added. Is there a way to fix this?
    04-01-09 10:05 AM
    Hey, are all of the icons customizable on the home screen of the today L?

04-01-09 10:30 AM
    Hey, are all of the icons customizable on the home screen of the today L?

yes you can change them to however you like
    04-01-09 01:23 PM
    Nice job mate, such a beautiful theme
    04-01-09 01:33 PM
    Thanks, Trimax. I got it to stop hogging memory by removing it and reinstalling it. Only issue (which isn't a big issue in my eyes) is the space bar launches my phone history, not the browser...but whatever. I don't mind that.

Awesome theme man. I am loving it.

04-01-09 02:23 PM
    yes you can change them to however you like
    Ah man, i have to get this. I bet the sale is over now huh? That sucks.
    04-01-09 02:38 PM
    First theme I've paid for--and I really, really like it. Got this (Dock style) and QuickLaunch last night, and my BB finally looks and works exactly like I wanted it to. Love the battery bar and the clean look of the icons especially.
    04-02-09 07:16 PM
    Coming soon....
    04-06-09 12:10 AM
    Max, it'll be a great day for the Blackberry Storm world, so far it looks great
    04-06-09 08:45 PM
    Storm version just released in the CB store.

CrackBerry thread for the Storm: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/el...-storm-201566/
    Last edited by trimax84; 04-08-09 at 01:14 AM.
    04-07-09 11:29 PM
    i like it
    04-08-09 02:57 PM
    Elverado is one of my stand-by themes. For SURE.
    04-13-09 05:59 PM
    anybody know how i can redownload this theme. i bought it not too long ago and it did not save on a backup. i had to do a wipe, and i can not redownload the theme, it prompts me to pay for it while signed into my crackberry account but i already paid for it. somebody please help. thanks!
    04-14-09 08:14 PM
    anybody know how i can redownload this theme. i bought it not too long ago and it did not save on a backup. i had to do a wipe, and i can not redownload the theme, it prompts me to pay for it while signed into my crackberry account but i already paid for it. somebody please help. thanks!
    Just send Max an email and he will take care of you.
    04-15-09 08:50 AM
    Anyone know why my messages and calendar appointments aren't showing up on the today + theme. I'm on mobile I couldn't find anything because I'm on mobile.

04-15-09 02:03 PM
    Hi Max,

I've been emailing you like a mad man with questions the past two days. Thought it might be better to post here. :-)

I want the dock+ theme but require customization of the flyout menu. Are you still doing that? This would be my first theme purchase. Should I purchase from the crack berry app store?

The sample is pretty killer. I am at your mercy, on my knees begging, etc.

Please help me, brother...

Thanks!!
    04-16-09 03:26 PM
    Hi Max,

Purchased the double dock and dock+ themes. Question about the double dock... Is there a way to have the icon name appear as I highlight it? It works with dock+ and my standard themes, but not on Double Dock. It is especially useful as now all of my icons have changed and it will take some time to get used to them.

Thanks.
    Javier
    04-17-09 02:56 PM
    Trimax Is it possible to get the today theme with the blank tags? So only the calender/ messages show

04-18-09 03:34 AM
    Javier - I left the icon name out of some of the themes. Have you gotten used to the icons yet?

04-19-09 01:07 PM
    Hi Max,

Yeah. Starting to get used to them. I like the dock+ because of the icon names but actually prefer the double dock from a functional standpoint. Would probably use the double dock all the time with icon names.
    04-19-09 07:39 PM
    04-21-09 10:50 AM
    Hi Max, et al.

Am I able to change the icon's in the Elverado theme (or any theme for that matter)?

Thanks.
    04-22-09 01:04 PM
322 ... 910111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD