12-29-09 07:48 PM
322 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    My 1st post on Crackberry I just downloaded this theme. LOVE IT!!! Just one question. Is it possible to set it up to use a smaller font? In SMS the font is big enough that it gets cut off with the separator bar. Just curious.
    03-29-09 04:21 PM
    jfonder, would you reccommend this theme?
    03-29-09 04:48 PM
    Great Theme! I've been waiting for a decent theme since I got my 8310 and this is a very welcome change to the BB Today theme with the yellow highlight. I got the Today L and I love it! Just so you know, this is the first theme I have purchased and I will buy again from Max.
    03-29-09 05:28 PM
    do you have a flyout or any theme available for the pear flip?
    and a pink classy corner theme for pearl 8100 4.2?
    03-29-09 05:58 PM
    Does the battery bar animation not work on the enhanced today + theme with the flyout? I just purchased this theme today and was surprised to notice that my battery bar was not animated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 06:32 PM
    Does the battery bar animation not work on the enhanced today + theme with the flyout? I just purchased this theme today and was surprised to notice that my battery bar was not animated.

I asked Max the same thing when I first got this theme and he informed me that the fly-out animation took the place of the animation in the battery bar.
    03-29-09 07:42 PM
    My 1st post on Crackberry I just downloaded this theme. LOVE IT!!! Just one question. Is it possible to set it up to use a smaller font? In SMS the font is big enough that it gets cut off with the separator bar. Just curious.
    I have my font set to 7 and it looks great. I would try that.
    03-29-09 07:43 PM
    kick *** themes
    03-29-09 08:40 PM
    I have my font set to 7 and it looks great. I would try that.
    I tried that. It actually made the problem worse. now the "bottom half" of each letter is missing. I keep my font set at 8 normally. If I set the "Screen/Keyboard" to 9 it solves the problem. It's just that the font is then to big. Maybe I'm just being to OCD!!
    03-29-09 08:48 PM
    I just purchased the Enhanced Today + theme with the flyout that has facebook in it. I noticed through this thread (and on the youtube videos) that the space bar is supposed to launch the browser and the $ is supposed to launch media, but my space bar seems to launch my phone log, and the $ does nothing. How do I set the space bar to launch the browser instead of my call history?

03-29-09 09:59 PM
    Jfonder...that may be due to the OS you are running. Is it lower than 4.5?
    Sforsyth....I'll have to look into that. It has to be hard coded into the theme
    Sorry, no pearl flip versions out.
    Shine (and others)...thanks for the compliments
    In the Blank Tags, Dock+ and Today Extended, the Battery Bar animation needed to be removed (due to the other animations)

Last day approaching: When 3/30/09 is over so is the $3 for 3 days (lots of threes there...weird)
    03-29-09 10:18 PM
    Very unique theme! I like it. Thanx!

03-30-09 02:22 AM
    Where are 8830 versions?
    03-30-09 10:04 AM
    If you have a Today Extedned theme, Is it possible to customize the programs in the flyout menu? What about the 4-5 quicklaunch icons on the home screen? I see some members screenshots with various programs in their flyout menu.

Also can you opt not to have a flyout menu in the Today Extended? I will buy one today. Thanks
    Last edited by stan450z; 03-30-09 at 10:48 AM.
    03-30-09 10:45 AM
    I downloaded the Today Extended theme. Its sweet. How do you d screenshots? $ sign routes me to Blackberry messanger
    03-30-09 12:09 PM
    Jfonder...that may be due to the OS you are running. Is it lower than 4.5?
    The OS I am using is 4.5.0.127. Just being a little OCD. If the font can be changed, great. If not, it's still a vast improvement over other themes I have purchased in the past!! Can't wait to see more in the future!
    03-30-09 12:29 PM
    i think you're bound to the icon arrangement listed next to each download link
    03-30-09 12:44 PM
    Now in the CrackBerry Premium Theme Store!
    Pearl and Curve styles available.
    Elverado - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Elverado Today Extended
    (This is the theme I am currently running, although my wallpaper changes regularly)

Elverado is a premium theme with the following features:
    -Changeable icons
    -User-defined lock screen wallpaper
    -Colorful icons
    -User defined Message List font
    -Clean look
    -An altogether usable theme with many custom modifications and attention to detail.

Try before you buy...download the sample version here:
    (the sample only has 2 icons on the homescreen, one of which is changeable)
    Elverado 4.5
    Elverado 4.3
    Elverado 4.2

(More screens)

Signal Strength Meter Guide:

Greed is good; red is bad. More color = more signal.
    (The other circle in some of the screenshots is the wifi signal strength)

Pearl and Curve styles Now in the CrackBerry Premium Theme Store!
    Elverado - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Looks Amazing!
    When will it be available for the Bold????
    03-30-09 12:48 PM
    jddirty - These should all work with the 88xx phones. Try the sample theme and if it works well (which I fully expect it will), then you can go ahead and use any of the 83xx themes.
    Stan - If you prefer not to have the flyout menu, feel free to just get the Today themes...they have the Today and Dock together.
    $ sign and Space Bar may function differently depending on the theme.
    To take screenshots, I use CaptureIt and set it to one of my convenience keys.
    JFonder - nothing wrong with OCD I think that's just how it is for now.
    Jmajluf - Right now Bold/Storm/8900 styles are not available. I would like to design and release this theme for those versions though...so we'll see what the future brings.
    Last edited by trimax84; 03-30-09 at 01:55 PM.
    03-30-09 01:52 PM
    hmmm, has anybody tried using QuickLaunch with the Today-L theme? When i open QuickLaunch (camera key button on the right), the home screen turns white when the menu appears. This happens half the time, then i would have to click the App button and then everything re-appears .. weird
    nobody uses quick launch?
    03-30-09 04:05 PM
    Trimax, thanks for looking into the space bar launching the browser problem that I am having. I tried a reboot and everything. Any help you can give me would be great. PM me if you figure anything out.

03-30-09 08:47 PM
    Last few hours for the $3 sale!
    03-30-09 09:37 PM
    Get Em' This Theme Has Been Hot Since It's Release!
    03-30-09 10:50 PM
    Please PM or email me the email address that your paypal payment came from.
    Max - Crackberry will not permit me to send PM or email considering I have too few posts. I purchased the Today Extended theme with the stock flyout options Address Book, Calendar, Tasks, Maps, Media, Options for my Curve OS 4.5. How can I get the "Maps" flyout replaced by Google Maps? Thank you in advance for your help.
    03-30-09 11:50 PM
    i don't think the flyout is customizable
    03-31-09 12:01 PM
322 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD