Why don't elecite themes have trials?
    01-21-10 03:19 PM
    not too ask a stupid quistion, what do you mean elicite? or what are elicite themes. thanks
    01-21-10 03:24 PM
    I wish they had trials too.....thats why i always hesitate to purchase from them. You never know how it will be until you actually try it out...

They look really nice though
    01-21-10 03:55 PM

Nice themes, a little on the expensive side, and they should offer watered down trials of their themes.
    01-22-10 08:40 AM
    You can view their themes on youtube. A lot of members post reviews.
    01-22-10 07:33 PM
    Well where can I request a refund at for one of there themes? I bought it since there was not a trial. And I don't like it at all
    01-25-10 08:49 AM
    You probably won't get a refund for not liking it. If it didn't work correctly, that would be one thing.
    01-25-10 12:28 PM
    It's not just elecite. Most theme's dont have trial's. I dont know if they can do a time trial on themes, I imagine not. But they can do a trial, such as bbthemedesigns does. They offer a trial on all their themes so a person can try it out, all they do is put TRIAL VERSION on the home screen, and you cant get rid of it with a wallpaper. It is usable this way, but intrusive enough that if you like the theme, you will buy it.
    01-26-10 08:19 AM