Has anyone experienced this? Switching between themes, I noticed that an extra folder for my email shows up. I can hide it but it's still technically there which bugged me. I pressed alt+shift+del/battery pull and it worked to remove the duplicate email folder, but only until you switch to another theme that it reappears once again.

- I don't have the Gmail app, I have Gmail integrated to my BB's mail folder.
    - I was having issues with my default/facebook/gmail calendar so I removed them from options>advanced options>service book, and re-added gmail to my phone, could this have made the duplicate folder? Any way to remove it permanently without this fix? My OCD tendencies going crazy because of this...haha. Thanks.
    04-27-10 05:19 PM
    If its really annoying your OCD the only other option is to email the themes creator and tell them about the bug. Same thing happened to me with the Imagine theme. To top it off it disabled my alarm and timer settings. But I emailed them and they responded quickly and promised a fix soon. So till then I am putting up with the bugs. Can't stand the cartoon graphics of the oem themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 08:34 PM
    Well not that I really have an OCD problem haha, but more so that there's something wrong and I can't fix it.

The thing is that it only happens when I am not in the Imagining Theme, and it happens when I switch back out to one of two of Sprint's themes. Would that still be because of the 3rd Party Theme?
    04-28-10 08:15 AM
    I would suspect it does. After my initial bug detection, I did a backup that put me back to the last OEM theme I was using and all functions were back to normal. When I activated the Imagine theme all the bugs came back but I haven't reactivated the stock theme to see if the bugs will leave. Its funny we are talking about the same theme. Go to bb app world, click on the my world icon and email mmmooo a bug report!

04-28-10 10:32 AM
    By the way check and see if your clocks alarm settings and timer settings are functioning. The theme disabled mine!

04-28-10 10:34 AM
    I just emailed them, I wonder if they reply?

As far as the alarm clock, it works. Did it disable while you were in the Imagining theme or was it when you switched out to a different theme?

04-28-10 10:57 AM
    I believe the gmail app is included with the OS. So unless you removed the .cod files for it, its in there. Quick way to check: open the individual email box > move the cursor to highlight an email > menu > if you see the option "labels" the gmail app is installed. If you don't, check the duplicate

04-28-10 11:30 AM
    It disables my alarm and timer settings when I have the new theme running. They were prompt with response GS, but let's see how fast they follow up. Really none of us can ***** too hard about something that was free. But it may get too irritating to put up with the bugs. Realistically it only improves their capabilities to figure out what happened, to prevent it from happening on their premium themes.

04-28-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD