I have tried to get a theme off the free themes page. I selected it to be emailed to my BB and i never did get it. I double checked my email address for my BB and it is all correct but i still can't get it. Could someone please tell me why this is happening? I never had this problem the last time i got one. I also went back few days later and tried to get a ringtone mailed to my phone and i didn't get it either.. I did finally go and just download it to my PC and it worked like that. However it will not work with downloading the theme. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    J
    10-10-08 11:51 PM
    Have you tried sending yourself a test email to verify your email is working correctly?
    10-11-08 12:04 AM
    Have you tried sending yourself a test email to verify your email is working correctly?
    Or send a test email from your BlackBerry to your PC to verify that the e-mail address was entered correctly in the email setup.
    10-11-08 08:19 AM
    I have tried both things and everything else i can think of, nothing is working. My email and phone are all working great and properly.. This is the weirest thing..
    10-11-08 04:11 PM
    What's the link to the theme you are trying to get? I'll try emailing it to my BB.
    10-11-08 04:17 PM
    It is crackberry.com/free-themes
    It is the Vista theme for Pearl.
    Thanks for the help
    Jenn
    10-12-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD