I've been playing around with my Curve and upgraded to 4.5.0.69. THen I installed my first today theme so I cant really tell if its functioning properly or not.

The messages section on the homescreen only displays a message if its new - older ones are not displayed.

The calendar shows all upcoming items.

The call log only displays if there has been a missed call

Is this how a Today theme is supposed to work or is something wrong?
    08-04-08 11:07 AM
    Yes, in general, a Today theme shows new, unread messages and missed calls, not messages or calls you've already viewed via the full application view.
    08-04-08 02:19 PM
    Yes, in general, a Today theme shows new, unread messages and missed calls, not messages or calls you've already viewed via the full application view.
    THank you, just the information I needed.
    08-04-08 02:47 PM
    Lookit me, being all relevant & stuff!

You're more than welcome.
    08-04-08 02:53 PM
    Lookit me, being all relevant & stuff!

You're more than welcome.
    haha

Dead on Abe
    08-04-08 02:55 PM
    Also at present the Calendar icon in today themes do not show all day events like birthdays, anniversaries, etc..
    08-05-08 01:23 AM
    So randomly today, my read sms messages show up on the home screen too!
    It doesnt bother me or anything, but wondering what would have caused the change? I havent really changed any settings on my BB or upgraded the OS since I last posted.

Hmm...
    08-07-08 06:23 PM
    Also at present the Calendar icon in today themes do not show all day events like birthdays, anniversaries, etc..
    Are there any that do?
    08-18-08 11:43 PM
    Are there any that do?
    No...that is something built into the OS...the types of entries that appear in the Calendar section of a Today style theme are no way related on the sort of theme you are running...
    Last edited by bettedavis07; 08-18-08 at 11:56 PM.
    08-18-08 11:52 PM
    I'm looking for a today theme that shows read messages and any recent calls, not just unread messages and missed calls...any such thing?
    09-23-08 12:15 AM
    I'm looking for a today theme that shows read messages and any recent calls, not just unread messages and missed calls...any such thing?
    09-23-08 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD