Has anyone seen a Doctor Who theme? Preferably with David Tennant as Doctor Who. If so can you gimme a link or a push in the right direction? If not, I am going to try my hand at it. After I finish one that I have been working on for a while... This theme nilding stuff is hard haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 12:57 PM
    And/Or a Top Gear theme I would edit but it's hard on my BB

09-08-08 01:03 PM
    If you find one or make one let me know. My wife is a Dr. Who freak. Let me know usmc3082m!
    03-27-10 09:42 PM
    I actually made a a few different Doctor Who themes. Two of them are of David Tennant and one of them is of the new Doctor, Matt Smith. I'm not sure how to make them downloadable. Do I need to find a host or something? I made the three of them on Blackberry's theme studio. the two with David are for the bold 9000 and the one with Matt are for bold 9700. If you know how to get them to be donloadable, please let me know. Then you can have them as well!
    05-04-10 02:09 AM
    @bblover82 - To make your theme available to others you will need some web hosting to upload the .cod and .jad file too, then just share the link to the .jad file and people will be able to download over the air.
    05-04-10 03:54 AM
    @bblover82 - To make your theme available to others you will need some web hosting to upload the .cod and .jad file too, then just share the link to the .jad file and people will be able to download over the air.
    Ill host it for you ill pm you when I get home

05-04-10 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD