09-02-08 01:26 PM
62 123
tools
    Today plus side dock is what I use. I like a few of the new ones but they all say for OS 4.5. Why would they do this when most phones don't use this OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 03:39 PM
    After messing with a bunch, I've settled on two. Today Plus for 8-5 during the week, then I switch to the Surreal theme for evenings & weekends.
    07-23-08 04:56 PM
    I change my theme once every 4 days. I have 5 themes that I interchange between them.I also change the wallpapers often, to be honest, I would just like new icons instead of themes.

Yes I know, horrible habit :P
    07-23-08 09:34 PM
    I like the Today theme because I can keep track of upcoming appointments/tasks.
    07-23-08 10:01 PM
    No... I rarely change themes.

I really do not like to pay for premium themes... and I keep my themes to a minimum to save on memory

I currently only have the TMobile Zen theme installed and I removed all of the other core themes (L, Today, Icon).

I tried out the free Precision theme for a while and liked that... but there is just something about the Bottom Zen that TMo has as default...

One day I am going to get the Plazmic SDK and make my own theme!! Probably really similar to TMo with some minor changes!
    BMcclure, You can tell me, how you do removed all of the other core themes (L, Today, Icon)?
    07-24-08 01:28 AM
    BMcclure, You can tell me, how you do removed all of the other core themes (L, Today, Icon)?
    Remove the .cods from the Java folder. They look like this:

net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_today.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_zen.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_icon.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_l.cod

If you removed these, any custom themes that use them as a base will not work. So if you want to use custom Zens, you need to have BBDimension Zen installed also, and so on...
    07-24-08 01:32 AM
    personality, I stick my own theme, I am developing my own. but changed the background (of wallpapers).

anyway...
    Remove the .cods from the Java folder. They look like this:

net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_today.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_zen.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_icon.cod
    net_rim_bb_theme_bbdimension_l.cod

If you removed these, any custom themes that use them as a base will not work. So if you want to use custom Zens, you need to have BBDimension Zen installed also, and so on...
    Thank you for reply.. Yes I understanding.. I will give try to remove them as above.. but I read one of posts that who unlocked all themes. So, How i can unlock all themes?

Once thank you for answering my requires!
    07-24-08 01:44 AM
    07-24-08 01:48 AM
    I use the BBDimension Today theme with a custom wallpaper.

The theme works perfectly, no bugs, it uses no extra memory and the wallpaper I chose looks good to me.

I never change it.
    07-24-08 01:49 AM
    sometimes i feel like i change themes like i change shirts. i like to try different themes. but my fave is the L theme.
    07-24-08 01:56 AM
    I dont however I am constantly changing my wallpaper. I only have the factory themes to preserve memory since its always on low.
    07-24-08 08:06 AM
    i been using explorer alot
    09-02-08 01:26 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD