so i was browsing through some of the front page ads for the bb bold themes and saw reflex ones and they look awesome.

but i wanted to know whats the difference?

difference between

Reflex 2.0 Zen

Reflex 2.0 Today

the links dont show me icons.. well one does but not the other..

sorry i cant post links yet =\
    09-23-08 11:13 PM
    Zen themes have usually 5 icons along one side of the screen while today themes show a list of messages, calendar events, and phone calls on your home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 01:54 AM
    I've got three of the reflex series. Reflex zen, reflex today plus, and reflex zen 2.0.
    Love all three, today plus is just as the guy above stated, its got a combinations of five icons on the bottom that disappear when not highlighted with your calendar and messages on the screen.
    Zen just has five icons on the screen, with an open area. Zen and zen 2.0 are slightly different, both very nice.
    09-24-08 08:28 AM
    Zen themes have usually 5 icons along one side of the screen while today themes show a list of messages, calendar events, and phone calls on your home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that was very very helpful, thank you!

now .. sorry for the newbie questions but is there a reflex L theme? L is my favorite themes on my blackberry and i wish ic ould get it to look like this
    09-28-08 02:41 AM
    No Reflex L is available.
    09-28-08 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD