Does anyone know how to delete a theme that was downloaded to the tour?
    I have tried highlighting the one I want deleted and it does not give me the option to do so. Help!
    10-16-09 03:16 PM
    i have a different phone than you do but i would think its the same process... go under ur options screen and select application. there you can scroll to the theme you want to remove and delete it. hope that helps if not im sorry
    10-16-09 03:35 PM
    Options -> Advance Options -> Applications ...then simply scroll to the theme and select 'Menu' then 'Delete'. Allow your phone to reboot after deleting the theme.
    10-16-09 03:41 PM
    Does anyone know how to delete a theme that was downloaded to the tour?
    I have tried highlighting the one I want deleted and it does not give me the option to do so. Help!
    I am not too sure what OS you are running but if you are still running 4.7 go to options/advanced options/applications/highlight the one you want to remove. hit BlackBerry button then select delete. You will need to reboot when finnished. if you are running 5.0 OS go to options/ applications/ third party / then highlight the one you want to remove. hit BlackBerry button and select delete. You will need to reboot to complete this deletion. Hope this helps.
    10-16-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD