Just wondering if anyone knows of a program that could change the wallpaper on my phone, on its own? I have one for my computer desktop, its changes the background every 15 minutes. Anything like this for a Blackberry Pearl?
    10-17-08 10:04 AM
    That has been asked before and would be really cool but I've yet to see such a program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 10:14 AM
    Nope not possible with any program I've seen, you might be able to do it with the beta/4.6 builder but it would be set to whatever wallpapers you load in and the user couldn't select a folder

10-17-08 10:51 AM
    Actually....

You can create a SVG file of all the wallpapers you want to use..and set the animation really slow...to maybe have the walls change like every 5 minutes...

I made a theme like that...I thought it was kinda cool. I may have to post it for people to test out.
    10-17-08 04:19 PM
    That's exactly what I was thinking

10-17-08 06:29 PM
    Actually....

You can create a SVG file of all the wallpapers you want to use..and set the animation really slow...to maybe have the walls change like every 5 minutes...

I made a theme like that...I thought it was kinda cool. I may have to post it for people to test out.
    Please do! Is 5 min the max? Once a day would be idea for me.

10-17-08 06:35 PM
    Actually....

sounds like a great idea!! Suggestions on how to create the SVG file?
    04-07-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD