Can I? i downloaded the Today Plus theme. the really cool one where u have today on one screen and when u scroll to the right and you have your 5 top icons.

i really like it but on the Today side is it possible the three options it gives you? for example, it has messages which is fine b/c it will notify if i get emails from any of my inboxs, then it has calender, and then call log.

would it be at all possible to switch out the calender for sms? or another theme that does this?
    05-18-08 10:53 AM
    Yes. You need to re-arrange the first five icons in the icon screen at the top left in the order you want it to appear on the right. Make sense?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 11:08 AM
    yes...but my top five on the right are fine. for example there are phonebook, sms, my gmail, browser media.

however in the today theme, the only thing that will show are general message, calendar, and phone log, all of which are way lower on my full application screen.

anyway to get sms, messages, and oooooo maybe even bb messenger into the 3 shown on the TODAY portion??
    05-18-08 11:22 AM
    yes...but my top five on the right are fine. for example there are phonebook, sms, my gmail, browser media.

however in the today theme, the only thing that will show are general message, calendar, and phone log, all of which are way lower on my full application screen.

anyway to get sms, messages, and oooooo maybe even bb messenger into the 3 shown on the TODAY portion??

Sorry but you can't edit the today icons they are set be the theme builder. THe only way to do so is to get the actual theme file. Which in this case will not happen
    05-18-08 11:56 AM
    oh ok cool. i like the theme a lot. just always trying to make my BB better is all.. : )
    05-18-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD