Why is it that there are so few choices for themes? Only variants of the today, zen, L, and icon themes are available. Are developers not able to come up with something that is not based on a preinstalled theme? I would like to see more customization of the today theme and color schemes. Also, I would like to icons for third party apps match the color schemes of regular icons. Furthermore, I would like to see my icons stay in place when I change themes. I understand that it can't work in all cases with some themes having 5 or six icons per row.
    06-10-08 04:26 PM
    I agree, and honestly i would love to make my own themes... i just dont have the software or the know-how needed to create them however if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome...
    06-10-08 04:35 PM
    Why is it that there are so few choices for themes? Only variants of the today, zen, L, and icon themes are available. Are developers not able to come up with something that is not based on a preinstalled theme? I would like to see more customization of the today theme and color schemes. Also, I would like to icons for third party apps match the color schemes of regular icons. Furthermore, I would like to see my icons stay in place when I change themes. I understand that it can't work in all cases with some themes having 5 or six icons per row.

Well that is all theme builder will let you do. You can't add 3rd party icons to home sceens, or change there appearence. Themes are just like profiles on your compute. They are all indivisual units that are seperatley configure. Sorry!
    06-10-08 05:39 PM
    When you install plazmic (the theme editor) You can only create a Zen theme or a Today Screen theme, they say in the new release we'll be able to use the L shaped Zen but... It's not that we don't like the other choices... it's that we don't HAVE other choices.
    06-10-08 06:06 PM
    I'd LOVE a theme that has a "U" shape, or even let's me choose where to put the icons on the home screen based on what picture I'm using for my wallpaper. <sigh> someday...
    06-10-08 06:17 PM
    does anyone know what plazmic is coming out with an update?
    06-10-08 11:59 PM
    Hi all, I am looking for the bottom theme, so i can build my own bottom theme in plazmic.
    06-18-08 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD