07-04-10 01:42 PM
53 123
tools
    It worked??
    well the .alx file was there and I was able to instal to my berry. Problem I am having though... I am missing the middle icon on the home screen? What icon was it again?
    07-30-08 04:06 PM
    Well trying hard re-boot
    no dice, still missing the SMS icon, even with the boxes seperated!
    Last edited by irockstar661; 07-30-08 at 04:13 PM.
    07-30-08 04:08 PM
    also....from the messages icon (far left) if you move curso right, it skips browser, if you move it left it goes to browser then calendar so its backwards....

Dont get me wrong, not being picky....awesome job though
    07-30-08 04:13 PM
    well the .alx file was there and I was able to instal to my berry. Problem I am having though... I am missing the middle icon on the home screen? What icon was it again?

irockstar661 - that is probably SMS. You need to go into the message options and make sure that the setting for this is seperate mailboxes. If you do not do that it will combine them and not give you the SMS icon! In the midst of my reboot after the load now. Will comment shortly on this one!

Great customer service Wind_Danzer. For the first time ever I will be excited to see the hourglass!!!!!
    07-30-08 04:15 PM
    irockstar661 - that is probably SMS. You need to go into the message options and make sure that the setting for this is seperate mailboxes. If you do not do that it will combine them and not give you the SMS icon! In the midst of my reboot after the load now. Will comment shortly on this one!

Great customer service Wind_Danzer. For the first time ever I will be excited to see the hourglass!!!!!
    Yea..love the hourglass..... But still missing the SMS icon
    07-30-08 04:20 PM
    Wind_Danzer,

I also am missing the third Icon in the version 3 theme with the calendar.

See the same ordering sequence as irockstar. Thanks for all your work
    07-30-08 04:21 PM
    Did any of you use the suggestion about the SMS folder?

I have to head out in about 5 minutes so I will not be able to get to it until tonight.

I had an issue like that, not the missing icon but the skipping around and had to redo all the icons on the original.

I will do it tonight and hopefully fix the kinks.

EDIT: Duh.. . you made the suggestion about the folder.
    Last edited by Wind_Danzer; 07-30-08 at 04:39 PM.
    07-30-08 04:37 PM
    i just installed on my 8320 and man this is like one of the best i have seen am loving this theme. thanks if you do anymore please post them add me to bb messenger.
    07-30-08 05:51 PM
    Very nice indeed! I'm REALLY liking the icons! keep up the good work.
    07-30-08 06:36 PM
    Nice theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 07:57 PM
    Ok,

I just redid the custom screens for version 2 and 3 so hopefully that solved the problem.

Let me know!
    07-30-08 08:10 PM
    man ur ****ing awesome! Thanks a lot for the theme
    07-31-08 12:21 AM
    the only problem is that the 3rd icon on home screen is still missing
    07-31-08 12:35 AM
    Ok guys, if it's still missing... I don't know what to tell you. Either check the messages options to make sure that it is not still combining the mail and sms's.

Maybe I could try the mms and sms icon instead in that spot?

Anyone want me to give it one more go with that, I will.

Other then that, I don't know what it could be...

Can you at lease click where the icon is and get to the messages?
    07-31-08 01:10 AM
    nope, and i did try the message option as well :S other than that this theme is fuking awesome lol
    07-31-08 01:16 AM
    Last try then I'm done.

I changed the middle icon from SMS to MMS and SMS on both version 2 and 3.

Let me know if it works now.
    07-31-08 01:39 AM
    Checking now!!!
    07-31-08 11:07 AM
    I uninstalled the theme, then did a battery pulll and re-installed it again but still the 3rd icon won't show up Thanks for trying tho Wind Danzer. Really appreciate it
    07-31-08 12:26 PM
    I uninstalled the theme, then did a battery pulll and re-installed it again but still the 3rd icon won't show up Thanks for trying tho Wind Danzer. Really appreciate it
    Well it's frustrating to me to say the least.

I tried a suggestion from someone on another thread and messed with a preference about separating the boxes on the builder itself.

So I did it, only on the second one (SMS and MMS). If someone wants to try it that has been missing icons, please let me know if it works.
    07-31-08 02:07 PM
    Hi I'm a newbie to a bb 8320 and forums!
    I downloaded your fabulous theme and tried to install it using DM - i point it to the folder with the unzipped files but it says no new applications were found for your device - any ideas?
    07-31-08 06:27 PM
    It should be fixed now. I fixed it yesterday. Which one did you click on. The first one is correct.
    Last edited by Wind_Danzer; 07-31-08 at 11:24 PM.
    07-31-08 11:22 PM
    I'm a storm freak, so, I *love* this theme.

Btw- Storm's light 2 is the only one that has all five icons for me..

Last edited by mm_style; 08-01-08 at 04:29 PM.
    08-01-08 04:23 PM
    Ok I know there was someone having an issue with the 1st one right after I had put it up due to the BB messenger icon having issues on his phone, which he said was due to his phone.

Did you DL the last Storm's Light 2 I posted last night?
    08-02-08 12:43 AM
    I think so, pretty sure that's the one. The storms light 2 posted a page or so back. SL2 is the only one that doesn't have the missing icon. I love it :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 08:10 AM
    wind_danzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually fixed the skipping icon by doing the seperation between messages and it successfully shows up now Thanks for all the help and awesome theme
    08-03-08 01:40 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD