Hello All,
    I've created a Today Plus Theme using Composer and Theme Builder & I'm having an issue. I've imported the SVG file giving me 6 Icons at the bottom. I've also got Messages, SMS & Calendar Today fields on the Home Screen.

My problem is the Scrolling order. The Icons scroll in order 1 thru 6, left to right. When you scroll past icon 6 you goto the top of the Home screen and scroll down thru the Messages, SMS, Calendar Today fields then it stops. When I scroll back up it wraps back to icon 6 and thru to icon 1 and stops.

I need to either learn how to let the focus wrap all the way around into a loop or how to change the scroll order of the icons with the Today fields making Message (1), SMS (2), Cal (3), icon1 (4),... icon6 (9), because the current order is icon1 (1) ..... icon6 (6), (wrap to top) Messages (7), SMS (8), Cal (9).

Thanx in advance for any help.
    Andy
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Remove dead image links 2014-06-04
    07-21-09 09:50 AM
    Not 100% sure how you do that with an .svg in play. IF I remember correctly, the pecking order goes .svg, then today items. So you MIGHT have to set the numbering order of the icons in composer backwards to go from right to left, then up into your today items, not sure. That might also make the transition back down through the list and into the .svg icons a reality. I don't use .svg's for today plus themes that use icons at the bottom because IMO, it's much easier to do in Theme Builder alone using today/zen items in their proper pecking order.
    07-22-09 10:29 PM
    iowabowtech, Thank you greatly for your time and thoughts. I will work with your comments. I'm using Composer and the .svg file to give users of the theme flexibility utilizing the "Use Device Application Order" option on the icons so users can put their favorite apps on the bottom row and not mine.
    Thanx again.
    07-22-09 10:40 PM
    iowabowtech, Thank you greatly for your time and thoughts. I will work with your comments. I'm using Composer and the .svg file to give users of the theme flexibility utilizing the "Use Device Application Order" option on the icons so users can put their favorite apps on the bottom row and not mine.
    Thanx again.
    You do not need to use an SVG file to allow the home screen icons to be user customizable. If you select an icon on the home screen, you will see a check box that says "Use Application Order" somewhere in the Properties. As for your scrolling order, re-order the menu on the right that has the list of the home screen elements. Put them in the order you want them to scroll, from first to last. If you have any further questions, just add my PIN:30BE94E5.
    07-22-09 11:23 PM
    MG! Has that always been there or is that new in this version of Theme Builder? Thank you very, very much for even taking the time to look at this.
    Sincerely.
    07-23-09 12:48 AM
    That surely has always been there. Not a problem, and good luck.
    07-23-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD