View Poll Results: Custom or Precision icons?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Custom

5 45.45%
  • Precision

6 54.55%
  • Doesn't matter

0 0%
    Hey everyone, how's it going? It's been a while for me but I am finally getting going on a new theme. However, I need some opinions from people who switch themes around on a regular basis...

What would you prefer? Custom icons that don't fit the theme quite as well or the default Precision icons that look really good with the theme?

Please vote on the poll.

Thanks.
    07-23-10 11:02 PM
    Hey! I personally prefer precision icons because it means my stuff doesn't completely lose its feel. And hopefully it means developers wouldn't have to worry about the icons, and would be able to concentrate on making their themes better in other areas
    07-24-10 04:56 PM
    130 views and only 4 votes? Come on people!

And thanks for the input beckysld.
    07-24-10 08:24 PM
    I vote custom. thats where all the creative ideas come from ! instead of the same ole same ole..
    07-26-10 02:39 PM
    For me, its a matter of personal (the builders) preference. If you feel that stock precision icons have a better feel with a particular theme. Then by all means use those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 08:21 AM
    When I do a theme I make custom icons for it that suit what ever the theme is based on. I used custom made barcodes as the icons on one theme because the tv show I based the theme off had barcodes as a major part to the show (search dark angel and firefly/serenity for the bold 9000 to see mine).

Some themes look fine by sticking to the stock icons or going with a set found on the net but they were all originally designed for a specific theme style so they never really look 100%. So its really upto you as what you feel is a match for the look and feel you trying to achieve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD