I have searched here and other places for a few days now. I want to make a custom bottom dock theme were someone can put different icons on the homepage than I chose. I did read someplace that there was a "hack" that let you do this. So is that true or am I doing something wrong? I am using plazmic 4.6 to make themes. So far this is my only question.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 12:38 PM
    On Themebuilder, in the inspector, while on an icon on the home page, choose icon properties..then select USE DEVICE APPLICATION ORDER...that will enable the user to change the icons themselves once the theme is loaded.
    02-27-09 11:08 PM
    thank you very much!
    02-28-09 12:50 AM
    OK. I've got a question. I made a theme with customizable theme. I'd like to make the icons be able to scroll UP. I made a todayplus theme, which I will publish if I ever get this to work! This is my first theme. What I'd to do is be able to be in the middle of any of the icons on the bottom dock, and scroll up into the today area, without having to go to the first icon on the dock. Here's a picture of what the navigation pic looks like.

Thanks yall!
    02-28-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD