Hey, I've started putting my themes onto Sarah's Theme Workshop Check it out - there's a few premium themes and free ones too!
    10-29-08 08:37 AM
    Awww man. Here we go again. All those themes are for 4.5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 11:20 AM
    Upgrade! You'll thank yourself, and instructions on doing it are everywhere.

10-29-08 04:26 PM
    Page looks awesome!! Some really good themes on there!!
    10-29-08 11:54 PM
    Yeah I agree with ganns, I thought upgrading would be hard, but it was soooo easy and 4.5 is awesome.

10-29-08 11:55 PM
    I agree. Everyone just needs to upgrade to 4.5 and be done with it. Let's make the theme makers jobs easier for them. I upgraded as soon as the official release from BlackBerry hit, a while back. I have never upgraded either, one of the easiest things I ever did. The OS is so much better!

10-30-08 07:48 AM
    I agree. Everyone just needs to upgrade to 4.5 and be done with it. Let's make the theme makers jobs easier for them. I upgraded as soon as the official release from BlackBerry hit, a while back. I have never upgraded either, one of the easiest things I ever did. The OS is so much better!

I'm waiting until there is an official release from vzw. I can't afford to brick my berry; I need it out here on the road. In the mean time, I suppose all I can do is lust after the new coolest themes, lol.

10-30-08 07:56 AM
    Hey, I've started putting my themes onto Sarah's Theme Workshop Check it out - there's a few premium themes and free ones too!
    I love those themes, but none are for the 81XX series phones.
    10-30-08 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD