Is there a Today theme for the Curve 8310 out there that eliminates the call log AND gives me more than two calendar entries? All I really want on my today screen is Messages and Calendar.

I like the look of the Classy Corners theme, and it does remove the call log, but it puts the Address book on there instead, which I don't need, and still doesn't have more than two calendar events showing.
    10-03-08 11:14 AM
    10-03-08 04:47 PM
    Is there a Today theme for the Curve 8310 out there that eliminates the call log AND gives me more than two calendar entries? All I really want on my today screen is Messages and Calendar.

I like the look of the Classy Corners theme, and it does remove the call log, but it puts the Address book on there instead, which I don't need, and still doesn't have more than two calendar events showing.
    What would be the problem with asking one of the fine theme artists here to custom make a theme for you? It would be exactly as you like.

Tim
    10-04-08 12:54 AM
    Is this what you are after?

10-04-08 01:34 AM
    Classy Corners Dark version has a combo Today+L theme which is damn near flawless. Messages, Calendar (3 entries), plus 10 icons in reverse L.

I don't see the point of home screen messages list to be honest. I open messages as soon as I get them, so the home screen real estate is always maddeningly half blank. At a glance, I would much rather have 7-8 calendar entries. And cherrichiodo's themes are by far the best in that genre, especially the Blacked Out Today+ theme. I just wish the icons were easier to distinguish... There are about five themes I've seen that would be perfect with 1-2 minor tweaks like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 08:43 PM
    Is this what you are after?

I like that theme. Where can I get that?

TIA
    10-05-08 08:57 PM
    I like that theme. Where can I get that?

TIA

Actually it isn't really a theme, this person wanted just the messages and calender with more than 2 entries and I was merely showing how it can be done. But if you wanted a theme like this I can make you one. Check out the link below, it will help you figure out what you want in your theme. If you have any questions, let me know.

Tim

Theme Request Information / Options
    10-05-08 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD