I seen some pictures of the new BB curve Sunset, and it appears that the address book has a feature that looks like the "my Fav. 5" which shows 5 bubbles each having a face of a friend. Is there a Theme that can simulate this? or is it an App?

dose anyone know how to get that cool little feature on a normal curve?
    been searching google without any luck T_T
    08-13-08 12:05 AM
    Thats a feature of T-Mobile...
    08-13-08 12:09 AM
    hmm... i wasnt sure if it was a Tmobile thing, or a feature that comes with the Sunset itself, but what im wondering regardless of where or what it comes with, is there a known way to import that cool little feature to Telus 8330? through Theme or App addon. would be nice to have that little extra flare ^_^
    08-13-08 12:18 AM
    Its part of my faves no you wouldn't be able to use it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 12:25 AM
    hmm... i wasnt sure if it was a T-Mobile thing, or a feature that comes with the Sunset itself, but what im wondering regardless of where or what it comes with, is there a known way to import that cool little feature to Telus 8330? through Theme or App ad don. would be nice to have that little extra flare ^_^
    Now you can be sure that IT IS AN EXCLUSIVE TMO THING. The 5 fave. Function is generated by relative .cod program of TMO' themes with its name tmo_five or something located in OS 4.2's java directory and most of OS 4.5's RIMinternaltools directory. No way to modify it, it is a TMO thing. What you have seen that a non-TMO sunset device with 5 fave. Function is simply a mock-up trick from Waterloo for promotion purpose.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD