08-13-08 12:46 PM
41 12
tools
    That is correct, your honor. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's OK though, they offered me something else I may like.
    07-17-08 04:32 PM
    That is correct, your honor. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's OK though, they offered me something else I may like.
    LOL! Just trying to make sure of the steps you took. Glad they are tryin to help you out. Did you by chance try following the link from your phone and re-installing it?
    07-17-08 04:36 PM
    Google "Jl_cmdr" its a screenshot app.
    is there an ota download for this?
    07-17-08 04:42 PM
    I bought it and I love it!
    07-17-08 04:46 PM
    I totally agree!! If that was a FREE theme, I would be all over it! I am not into paying 7 bucks for a theme, and I am picky about my themes... so I would probably end up blowing 7 bucks and never using the theme!
    I ended up blowing the 7 bucks on it. I wasn't very impressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 04:46 PM
    LOL! Just trying to make sure of the steps you took. Glad they are tryin to help you out. Did you by chance try following the link from your phone and re-installing it?
    I did that too
    07-17-08 05:24 PM
    i love this theme, i bought crossbar, explorer, and finder yesterday, all grea themes!!!
    07-17-08 09:11 PM
    is there an ota download for this?
    JL_Cmdr runs on your PC, so no OTA download.
    07-18-08 09:42 AM
    I purchased the CrossBar theme last night and really like it so far.
    07-18-08 09:44 AM
    anyone having problems downloading the theme and after the dl not being able to find it in their theme list? yes i did a battery pull...
    I have the same problem. I just downloaded today and I've tried to install it 3 times, it finishes fine but it doesnt show on my theme list. err
    07-19-08 04:04 PM
    This happened to me too. i have deleted all original themes but dimen. Zen and dimen. L. i thought that might be my problem. Deleted these with maxmem and not sure how to install them back if i need them. Can someone tell me how to do that?

07-27-08 06:10 AM
    Thanks. Ive done backups before i deleted with maxmem but not sure if i can get it back from a backup.

07-27-08 07:32 AM
    Used the program maxmem from phone so theres no recycle bin

07-27-08 07:43 AM
    I'm new to the Blackberry, so this question might be a little stupid

I downloaded the crossbar theme and I really like it, but I was wondering if it's possible to remove one or all of the first three icons in the crossbar... The first three are Calendar, Messages, and Call log. They don't seem to be movable, so am I stuck with them? I have other icons I'd like to put on the bar, so it seems odd to force these icons or to not make the number customizable.

Any ideas?
    07-29-08 01:31 PM
    I like it alot!
    07-30-08 12:30 PM
    The theme is nice, I like the concept of it. I have purchased it to try it out. I just cant use it with that default font though, its terrible.

Someone at Bplay was smoking crack the day they finalized that.
    08-13-08 12:46 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD