Hi everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a Today Plus theme similar to the BBDimension Today Plus theme that you can download from the official BlackBerry website. For those not familiar with the theme, basically it is a Today and Zen theme combined into one where you can switch from both Today and Zen with just a left and right movement of the trackball.

The reason I ask this is because I've seen some really nice themes, but I like the Today Plus too much to go back to just Zen or Today only. If anyone knows how to create a Today Plus theme, please let me know. It would greatly be appreciated.
    03-05-08 10:51 PM
    Nope. Only the insiders have the newer version of Plazmic to create Today+ and dock bottom zen themes. I hear its going to be released soon though.
    03-05-08 11:10 PM
    Shucks. Thanks for the quick reply.
    Looks like I'll put off my theme shopping for a little while then.
    03-05-08 11:16 PM
    The exact theme you talk about is already out. I'm using and loving it. The theme was reported on CB a couple of weeks back. You can get this theme for free from your device at mobile.blackberry.com. This theme gives you the today theme down the left side of your device. When you scroll to the right it reveals (5) icons down the left side. Its a must have.
    03-06-08 12:25 AM
    i went there and i don't see it. the only "free" theme that i see is that sunday comics one.
    03-06-08 01:35 AM
    I went on the site and got that theme and the scribble theme for free a couple of weeks ago. I just checked the site and its not on there anymore. Hopefully someone else will be able find what site it can be found on now if any.
    03-06-08 04:48 AM
    03-04-2008, 05:42 PM
    CGSCOT
    CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 8100 (Pearl)
    Carrier: O2 Join Date: Feb 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I use the Today Plus on my 8100. it's really "everyday" practical & one of the few themes you can just flick upto the profile icon to quickly change your ring setting. The bottom pop-up / down menu is really smart.

This is another person who got the same thing off the same site
    03-06-08 04:57 AM
    I just grabbed it, its at mobil.blackberry.com the 'free themes' then youll see the scribble and today plus themes.
    03-18-08 10:33 AM
    I guess users with different models only get to download different themes. I have the curve, and the Today Plus theme is still there. But I have heard that Pearl users are not able to download that theme anymore.
    03-25-08 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD