Hi

First off i hope this is the right section to put this post in, if not please can a mod move it for me, thanks...

I own a Pearl and I am an avid mini (car) owner here in the UK, i help run a mini club... I would absolutely love a mini based theme or at least a wallpaper for my pearl as i use it for all my mini work...

Can i create my own wallpaper/theme? If so how? Or could someone make one for me and i could make a small donation to a crackberry charity etc etc for their time/help

Thanks!
    04-04-07 04:11 AM
    Minxy

You could use the Wallpaper Creator on here...Very fast, very cool and would work a treat for just a wallpaper!

Have you got a pic you would like to use already? YOu could try it now and have it mailed to your BB in seconds

Use

Wallpaper Tool

And follow the instructions.
    04-04-07 04:17 AM
    If you want to make your own theme, you'll need to download the theme builder, and then learn to use it. I've never had the desire to build my own theme, but here's the link if you want the info:

Plazmic
    Mrs_shell likes this.
    04-04-07 06:53 AM
    FYI - Minxy.. This guy "srl7741@gmail.com" will create themes if he has time- he used to take requests. This is his site:
    Themes

--I don't know him but he has accepted requests in the past. His site says that he appreciates a donation.

Hi

First off i hope this is the right section to put this post in, if not please can a mod move it for me, thanks...

I own a Pearl and I am an avid mini (car) owner here in the UK, i help run a mini club... I would absolutely love a mini based theme or at least a wallpaper for my pearl as i use it for all my mini work...

Can i create my own wallpaper/theme? If so how? Or could someone make one for me and i could make a small donation to a crackberry charity etc etc for their time/help

Thanks!
    04-04-07 03:18 PM
    Thanks for your help to date folks...

04-04-07 03:39 PM
    I also do theme requests. Visit my website Blackberry Theme Central
    04-26-07 09:27 AM
    Hi Minxy,

I also have a Mini and I used the my photo program and wallpaper maker to have my beloved Truman right on my screen.
    There is a site called North American Motoring and on the forums a wonderfully talented person has made "Cars-like" of all sorts of different Mini's. I did the old cut and paste and voila!
    06-26-07 03:54 PM
    What is the size the wallpaper needs to be?
    08-15-07 10:47 PM
    240 x 260 = for a Pearl!
    08-16-07 07:48 AM
    I have a BB Curve and when I used the wallpaper maker, the created wallpaper doesn't fill the entire home screen. Once it is downloaded, I saved the image and set as home screen and it only covers about 2/3 of the home screen, the rest is the original wallpaper I had. I tried downloading with and without maintaining the aspect ratio with the same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
    08-16-07 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD