Okay I've downloaded the development software, I've read the how to's and I'm still just not getting how to make my own theme! Anyone willing to make one for me so I don't have to spend $7.99 and take all my time and engery getting confused and frustrated making my own?! Maybe I'm just not meant to make my own theme!
    08-24-10 03:44 PM
    Okay I've downloaded the development software, I've read the how to's and I'm still just not getting how to make my own theme! Anyone willing to make one for me so I don't have to spend $7.99 and take all my time and engery getting confused and frustrated making my own?! Maybe I'm just not meant to make my own theme!
    Well what kind of theme are you looking for?
    08-24-10 04:36 PM
    I'm in the same position as you... so far I found two sites that may help and whatever else I find I will gladly share with you

AJC3 Designs Theme Development Forum - Index
    Blackberry Theme Lab
    08-24-10 04:58 PM
    I'm looking for a really pretty fall theme. I've already got pics that I want used but this whole bb creator theme software is just driving me crazy. I try it out sthrngrl! Thanks!
    08-24-10 11:03 PM
    I'm looking for a really pretty fall theme. I've already got pics that I want used but this whole bb creator theme software is just driving me crazy. I try it out sthrngrl! Thanks!
    ok wanna give me the pics and some details and ill see what i can do
    08-24-10 11:33 PM
    Sure Leo thanks! Want me to send a pm on here?
    08-24-10 11:36 PM
    sure go for it
    08-24-10 11:41 PM
    Stop by AJC3 Designs and go to the forums. I would much rather teach you how to fish then just give you one. It's much more fun that way, and in the end you will see it's not all that hard.
    08-24-10 11:50 PM
    OK here is what I got for ya... Also changed the Icons to look like those on the new OS 6.0

Tell me what u think
    08-25-10 01:01 AM
    really really like it!
    08-25-10 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD