02-12-09 12:42 AM
171 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Kevin, I tried the battery pull and even downloaded both again but no change. The chat icon shows in my applications on both the user and abuser version but not on the homepage. Sorry for the trouble.
    Same. Oh well!
    02-27-08 03:30 PM
    I also have the missing BB Messenger Icon and also have the day view missing on top also. Pearl 8130 Verizon OS .97.
    02-27-08 03:51 PM
    What is the difference between the "User" and "Abuser" theme?
    thanks!
    02-27-08 03:55 PM
    Are you serious? Icons are different. It explains that on the home page.
    02-27-08 03:59 PM
    ABUSER Theme is awesome!

How long before we can make our own themes with this Icon
    configuration?

THANKS for the Theme, I am running it instead of my homemade Halo 3!

02-27-08 08:04 PM
    Oh I missed that... thanks. :S
    02-28-08 12:27 AM
    Great Theme!!! Same thing here though with the missing chat Icon-Pearl 8130 OS 4.3
    02-28-08 02:10 AM
    i wonder why dacur's turned out a-ok.
    02-28-08 02:30 AM
    when you figure this out please let me know
    02-28-08 02:56 AM
    I'm having problems downloading the abuser theme for Pearl 8100 OS 4.2.1
    I keep getting
    SORRY The requested item could not be loaded (Status code 500)
    I downloaded the User theme no problem & it's brilliant, just wanted to try the abuser also.
    02-28-08 04:53 AM
    working fine on my bb pearl
    02-28-08 05:48 AM
    Thanks alot,it is very nice and I love the icons jumping.I just wish there was a TODAY version,as that is what I prefer on themes.But this is very nice and I really like it.

Thanks again,
    02-28-08 06:57 AM
    Is there any way to download it and install with desktop manager?

I dont have bb dataplan :/. I cant even use bb browser.. And everytime im trying to download it with opera mini it starts bb browser anyway!
    02-28-08 11:08 AM
    Is there any way to download it and install with desktop manager?

I dont have bb dataplan :/. I cant even use bb browser.. And everytime im trying to download it with opera mini it starts bb browser anyway!
    i think right now it's only OTA.
    02-28-08 12:33 PM
    I downloaded the User theme (for Curve) the day before yesterday and absolutely love it. Woke up yesterday morning to all my emails and SMS messages having been erased from my blackberry. Then yesterday afternoon, lost my emails from throughout the day and when I checked "status," it said 0 bytes available. I ended up doing a hard wipe, but I am wondering if this was a coincidence or if anyone else has encountered any troubles with the theme and if I should risk trying to use it again. Thanks!
    02-28-08 02:24 PM
    Hi there Folks!

I am so excited to have downloaded the Abuser and User themes for my 8100 Pearl. They both show in the applications but I do not see them under themes where I would normally select the theme I wish to have active.

Do any of you fine users (or abusers) have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
    02-28-08 04:05 PM
    Coincidence, I say...

I downloaded the User theme (for Curve) the day before yesterday and absolutely love it. Woke up yesterday morning to all my emails and SMS messages having been erased from my blackberry. Then yesterday afternoon, lost my emails from throughout the day and when I checked "status," it said 0 bytes available. I ended up doing a hard wipe, but I am wondering if this was a coincidence or if anyone else has encountered any troubles with the theme and if I should risk trying to use it again. Thanks!
    02-28-08 04:53 PM
    whats the difference between the abuser and user themes??

They look great and I was going to download one, which one should I get?
    02-28-08 05:44 PM
    Hi there Folks!

I am so excited to have downloaded the Abuser and User themes for my 8100 Pearl. They both show in the applications but I do not see them under themes where I would normally select the theme I wish to have active.

Do any of you fine users (or abusers) have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
    Once you download them, switch off & do a battery pull, once switched back on they'll be under theme area.
    02-28-08 07:07 PM
    is it really tough to make a theme that can be installed via desktop manager?
    02-29-08 04:46 AM
    Any chance you'll release the source? I use shortcut keys* as often as possible, so the icon set (either Abuser or User) doesn't present that much of an issue for me. However I use Viigo like it's going out of style and it's always in my Zen dock. Also, my BB is on a BES and I also have a BIS email account, so I keep both message boxes in the Zen dock as well. I think I may have to go back to the scribble theme for the time being. Thanks.

* For all of you that do not know what I'm talking about, just disable dial from homescreen (in the phone options) and then use keys such as B for Browser, L for caLendar, O for Options, U for calcUlator. You can find out what apps have shortcut keys by looking at their name when you scroll over their icon. The shortcut key is underlined.
    02-29-08 09:34 AM
    Anyone figure out the font yet? I have a hard time seeing some of the fonts (email etc). I wont take it off because i love the theme.. All i want is for the inbox to show the font size i choose
    02-29-08 10:28 AM
    I tried downloading the theme and it doesn't show up under my theme area.
    Do i need a different app to run it?
    Last edited by john.nelson2; 02-29-08 at 07:47 PM.
    02-29-08 07:41 PM
    I have been using this theme for a few days and I really dig it. Thanks
    02-29-08 07:46 PM
    Hey All,

GOOD NEWS. Lots of updates regarding the CrackBerry User & Abuser Themes...details are here.

Basically, there is now:
    - Versions available for the 8700 Series. OS4.2.1 minimum is required - make sure you have that before installing (installing on an older OS will likely Nuke your BlackBerry

- Updated Pearl Versions of the theme - fixes some formatting issues on the original (edge icon was a bit squished). Also, for the Pearl users who were running into the bug of the BlackBerry Messenger Shortcut not showing up in the dock, there is a new Abuser 2 version available which swaps that icon in favor or the web browser.

- Desktop Manager installation is now supported. You can download the zip for any thing that contains the .alx file for installation via usb and BlackBerry Desktop Manager

Head to the Free Theme Gallery >>

Enjoy!!!
    03-01-08 11:46 AM
171 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD