02-11-09 11:42 PM
171 123 ...
tools
    FREE THEME GALLERY OFFICIAL SUPPORT THREAD

The CrackBerry.com Theme
    By JC Designs / Gadgetbean

Hey All,

This thread is for Discussion, Help & Support surrounding the New CrackBerry.com BlackBerry theme, built for the CrackBerry.com member community by JC Designs/GadgetBean.com as a present to celebrate CrackBerry.com's 1st Birthday! Read the Official Announcement!

Because this is a free community theme, the CrackBerry.com community will support it (we have the knowledge base here among our awesome members!) so please don't message the creator on it.

Want to Download? Browse the Free Theme Gallery for the version compatible with your BlackBerry Device Model.
    02-26-08 09:52 AM
    Sweet! Thanks Kevin! Thanks JC Designs/GadgetBean.com!
    02-26-08 09:57 AM
    Great theme...

Thanks for makin my day better...
    02-26-08 10:03 AM
    oh. sweet.

thanks!!! been hoping for something like this. loved the christmas one.
    02-26-08 10:03 AM
    love it:

thanks!
    02-26-08 10:21 AM
    Cool theme! Thank You CrackBerry and JC designs/Gadgetbean!
    Last edited by tbk74; 02-26-08 at 10:35 AM.
    02-26-08 10:30 AM
    Can newbies download this Theme? I tried but there is no email link.
    yea you can download it. follow this link for your curve. then click email your theme and it wil send an email to youe phone that will prompt you for downloadBB Abuser Theme - Curve | CrackBerry.com
    02-26-08 10:35 AM
    Got it. Thanks Laser.
    02-26-08 10:36 AM
    That's just beautiful, guys. Thanks a lot! I'm running the 'Abuser' theme!
    02-26-08 10:37 AM
    This theme rocks! Thanks Kevin, JC Designs and GadgetBean!
    02-26-08 10:40 AM
    Hey All,

MY PEARL WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD IT!!!??? HOW DO I GET IT TO WORK IT SAYS INSUFFIENT SPACE FOR APP AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE SPACE ON HERE .... CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? I JUST GOT THIS PEARL AND NEW TO BLACKBERRY ALLTOGETHER SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT ......
    02-26-08 11:47 AM
    love it:

thanks!
    HEY CAN YOU HELP ME I HAVE THE PEARL TOO AND I CAN T GET IT TO WORK... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I JUST JUST GOT THE PHONE AND AM NEW TO BLACKBERRY ALLTOGETHER IT SAYS INSUFFIENT SPACE FOR THIS APP.????
    02-26-08 11:50 AM
    An Anyone Help Me???? I Have The Pearl 8130 In Pink Nd I Tried To Get The Theme And It Says Insuffient Space For The App.... I Don't Know Why Or How I Can Get This Or Fix The Problem.... It's New So Theres Plenty Of Space On It
    02-26-08 11:53 AM
    An Anyone Help Me???? I Have The Pearl 8130 In Pink Nd I Tried To Get The Theme And It Says Insuffient Space For The App.... I Don't Know Why Or How I Can Get This Or Fix The Problem.... It's New So Theres Plenty Of Space On It
    The best way to get help is probably not to post a new reply every five minutes. Just wait patiently and I'm sure someone will be able to help.
    02-26-08 11:56 AM
    I downloaded the 4.2.2 user and abuser themes to my 8130 v4.3 and neither one show my BB messenger icon on the home screen, just empty space. I can click the empty space and it launches my BB mesenger, any ideas? The rest of the theme looks awesome by the way!!!!!!
    Last edited by wingnut73; 02-26-08 at 12:01 PM.
    02-26-08 11:57 AM
    Wingnut, same thing happens to me. BB Messenger is non exsistent? O_o
    02-26-08 12:01 PM
    The best way to get help is probably not to post a new reply every five minutes. Just wait patiently and I'm sure someone will be able to help.
    lol. wow! can't a guy eat lunch? ha ha. alright, first read this memory faq and do what it says to make sure you have freed up some space.

then try and download it again. if you still have trouble, let us know. but, before you do, go to options -> status and post how much available memory you have. the theme is a large file, but it's not that big. good luck.
    02-26-08 12:02 PM
    Wingnut, same thing happens to me. BB Messenger is non exsistent? O_o
    it's there on the "user" version, btw.
    02-26-08 12:03 PM
    Did you pull your battery/reboot after installing the theme? try that. should fix it. It's definitely built into the theme - others have the icon. Might be something local that just needs to be rebooted to straighten it out. Do you have BBM messenger hidden on the main apps page by any chance??

I downloaded the 4.2.2 user and abuser themes to my 8130 v4.3 and neither one show my BB messenger icon on the home screen, just empty space. I can click the empty space and it launches my BB mesenger, any ideas? The rest of the theme looks awesome by the way!!!!!!
    02-26-08 12:10 PM
    Did you pull your battery/reboot after installing the theme? try that. should fix it. It's definitely built into the theme - others have the icon. Might be something local that just needs to be rebooted to straighten it out. Do you have BBM messenger hidden on the main apps page by any chance??
    Thanks for the fast reply Kevin. I don't have the BB messenger hidden on the apps page. I'll do the battery pull now, I forgot about trying that.
    02-26-08 12:15 PM
    Just confirmed with our Beta Testers - same thing happened to them a couple times on the Pearl - reboot should fix it up all good.
    02-26-08 12:17 PM
    AND...just so you all know, the new theme does look awesome/work well with the new BatBerry wallpapers!

BatBerry Wallpapers
    02-26-08 12:18 PM
    I can re-arrange the icons on the "Applications" page, but they don't re-arrange on the home screen, like other Zen themes.
    02-26-08 12:25 PM
    AND...just so you all know, the new theme does look awesome/work well with the new BatBerry wallpapers!

BatBerry Wallpapers
    excellent idea! you're right:

02-26-08 12:30 PM

Same with me no matter what icon goes in the middle it is invisible. battery pull several times, 25md of free memory.
    02-26-08 12:33 PM
171 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD