Anyone know if there is one out there? Thanx

We interrupt this program to bring you...Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the cowardly dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge. But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!
    Last edited by wagtails; 11-06-08 at 04:27 PM.
    11-06-08 04:09 PM
    11-06-08 04:15 PM
    What happened to all my posts. I was up to 68 now I am in the 50's???? What gives????
    11-06-08 04:30 PM
    O I love courage w/ his scary self!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 01:29 AM
    O I love courage w/ his scary self!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I'm glad we have another Courage fan out there! Thanks for the support Amber!
    11-07-08 10:35 AM
    What happened to all my posts. I was up to 68 now I am in the 50's???? What gives????
    They deleted one thread in particular that you were in....happened to me too....we were actually in the same thread that I noticed had disappeared. Big Brother....lol
    11-07-08 11:54 AM
    They deleted one thread in particular that you were in....happened to me too....we were actually in the same thread that I noticed had disappeared. Big Brother....lol
    So if a thread gets deleted, all posts that you made are gone too? That seems rather silly. A post is a post. Oh well. Thanks for the answer. Also is this better for you that I request a certain theme by itself? I was only posting my request in other designers posts hoping that someone would jump on the idea. I am glad Amber liked Courage. I was not just posting in Obama threads about themes. Why so sensitive????
    11-07-08 12:43 PM
    So if a thread gets deleted, all posts that you made are gone too? That seems rather silly. A post is a post. Oh well. Thanks for the answer. Also is this better for you that I request a certain theme by itself? I was only posting my request in other designers posts hoping that someone would jump on the idea. I am glad Amber liked Courage. I was not just posting in Obama threads about themes. Why so sensitive????
    Or so it seems...Big Brother deleted it & thus went our posts. Not being sensitive, I just fail to understand why such a big deal was made for a theme. I know I won't see the same uproar about this theme request you made!!!

I have watched the cartoon, but I wouldn't put it on my BB....but I don't care that you would....see, how that works. It's your phone, put what you want on it.

Have a good day!!!
    11-07-08 01:19 PM
    Or so it seems...Big Brother deleted it & thus went our posts. Not being sensitive, I just fail to understand why such a big deal was made for a theme. I know I won't see the same uproar about this theme request you made!!!

I have watched the cartoon, but I wouldn't put it on my BB....but I don't care that you would....see, how that works. It's your phone, put what you want on it.

Have a good day!!!

You are right. Courage is not WIDELY known so there would not be the amount of people looking for him as say looking for Obama. The reason I was looking for this theme was I did some work on the show and wanted it as one of my themes ( as I carry several).
    11-07-08 01:42 PM
    Oh, I have 3 themes by trimax84 & 3 by StevenInSTL on my BB right now!!!

I change daily sometimes or weekly if I'm lucky!!!

But, back to your theme....seeing those pics you posted reminded me how funny it was that the dog was the only one with teeth!!!!
    11-07-08 01:47 PM
    Oh, I have 3 themes by trimax84 & 3 by StevenInSTL on my BB right now!!!

I change daily sometimes or weekly if I'm lucky!!!

But, back to your theme....seeing those pics you posted reminded me how funny it was that the dog was the only one with teeth!!!!
    Ya know, I did some of the artwork with Courage as freelance work and I think you are the first person to ever pick up on that! I don't know how much you have seen but my fav is when uncle Fred comes to visit and everything he does is NAUGHTY.....
    11-07-08 01:57 PM

Uncle Fred
    11-07-08 01:59 PM
    HAHAHAHA

I would let Uncle Fred Shave me any day!

LOLOL

<3 4 Courage
    11-07-08 02:08 PM
    HAHAHAHA

I would let Uncle Fred Shave me any day!

LOLOL

<3 4 Courage

AHhhhhhhhhhh!!! Another one who knows Uncle Fred... you must be so very ......Naughty......
    11-07-08 02:41 PM

Hello New Friend My name is Fred. The words you hear are in my head. I say, I said my name is Fred. And I've been very.... Naughty...
    11-07-08 03:00 PM
    I can keep posting pics until someone can use them all for icons LOL

11-07-08 03:02 PM
    Any designers out there wish to take this one on? Looking for Today theme with Calendar on main screen OS 4.2 83xx series. PEACE!
    11-07-08 09:08 PM
    still looking for a taker????
    11-08-08 02:07 PM
    Courage is AWESOME! and nobody wants to make a theme for him? So sad...
    11-10-08 09:19 AM
    Courage is AWESOME! and nobody wants to make a theme for him? So sad...
    THANK YOU megnjk!! Another Courage Lover speaks! would still love for one of you talented theme builders to make a Courage Today Theme with Calender. I have OS 4.2.......... PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP
    11-10-08 04:22 PM
    oooh, someone created the theme for you....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/cou...dly-dog-92963/
    11-11-08 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD