I am 1000% confused by this part of the site, probably even moreso than the storm OS dialoge/leak/speculation area of the site.

If a moderator or something could establish something where they show the latest version of the Plazmatic sofware in a stickey at the top, that would be great.

Then maybe do a seperate folder where people could just post new themes in a seperate area that would be awesome, this area would only allow posting and comments like good or bad. That way people can see the comments and simply download the theme rather than seeing 4000 different things going on.

Then the general theme area could be for other insiightful and useful topics to help theme builders and people wanting to download and run the themes...

Sorry to be a **** but I just spent the last hour or so downloading 3 versions of plazmic cause I keep finding newer versions, it would make life a ton easier if there was just a sticky with posts by the mod saying this is the latest.
    03-04-09 10:46 PM
    Or perhaps you could just go to the website and dl the latest version there...

Plazmic
    03-04-09 10:54 PM
    sorry I'm working on the storm, so I need the leaked 4.7 options
    03-04-09 11:01 PM
    I am 1000% confused by this part of the site, probably even moreso than the storm OS dialoge/leak/speculation area of the site.

If a moderator or something could establish something where they show the latest version of the Plazmatic sofware in a stickey at the top, that would be great.

Then maybe do a seperate folder where people could just post new themes in a seperate area that would be awesome, this area would only allow posting and comments like good or bad. That way people can see the comments and simply download the theme rather than seeing 4000 different things going on.

Then the general theme area could be for other insiightful and useful topics to help theme builders and people wanting to download and run the themes...

Sorry to be a **** but I just spent the last hour or so downloading 3 versions of plazmic cause I keep finding newer versions, it would make life a ton easier if there was just a sticky with posts by the mod saying this is the latest.

Well, you spent the time looking for Plazmic...because their is 3 versions of Plazmic technically..

1) The Official 4.6

2) The First leaked 4.7

3) The second leaked version of 4.7

As well the blogs cover this nicely in regards to the versions, top 2 links in Google, being the most relevant of course.

Themes situation....Learning Plazmic and how to use is nicely organized here as for themes in general...good lucking keep "general" stuff organized, but it can be found here (lol) with each device having their own dedicated forum within that forum.

As for OS leaks and such...their is a wide array of forums dedicated to that..anything dedicated to the Storm IS maintained within the Storm forums it's self...which is TOTALLY the opposite from any other device, so the organization has gone above and beyond the normal expectations for any other device at this point..How much organization were you expecting to have when the organization again, is already more then what has ever been dedicated to any other devices forums.
    03-05-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD