I know how much the CrackBerry nation loves contests, and so I wanted to throw a fun and unique one, for my appreciation of everyone's feedback so far. This theme has really taken off, and it's my turn to give back to the community! So here we go...

Considering this is a Playstation 3 theme, the first 5 people to add me on Playstation Network (my gamer tag is VeeTeePee), and send me a message with the following criteria win a FREE copy of XMB!

- CrackBerry forums user name
    - Your favourite PS3 game
    - Why you want the XMB theme so bad!

Don't fret, the next 5 people after that will also get 50% off! The best thing about the 10 people that win this, is that you get all additional colours at 50% off. Just to be absolutely clear:

- Winners 1 - 5 get XMB for free, and all additional colours for 50% off, if they so choose.

- Winners 6-10 get XMB for 50%, and all additional colours for 50% off, if they so choose.

The time is now 9:20PM EST, I plan to go to bed at midnight EST, so even if we don't have the 10 winners yet, the contest closes.

I'm currently camping out by my PS3 with my laptop beside me, so what are you waiting for?! Cya on PSN!!!

If you haven't heard or know about the XMB theme yet, check it out HERE.
    03-01-10 08:28 PM
    Well, next time I have a contest I'll be sure to give some advance notice lol. Lesson learned. Until next time,

- Vince
    03-01-10 10:43 PM