Hi all,
    On-going project from BZThemers Team, we hopefully... everyone gonna enjoy it...

here is the preview:

Features:
    • Simple and Clean Themes
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Big Clock and modified (please set to 24hours in date&time option not support for 12hours)
    • Hide Clock and date using SPACE key
    • Show clock ( alt+C)
    • Show Date (alt+D)
    • Fixed 6 Home-screen icon (Fade In and Out Animation)
    • Customized Battery and signal indicator
    • Small size resource to minimize memory drain

This themes available at AppWorld for FREE : Get it Now | don't forget to give review after that

Notes:
    * we will support customization for this themes icon menu, if you kindly donating to us .
    * Many thanks for your input and support and also for those already downloading and donating to this themes.
    * we will always trying to provide free high quality light and speed themes (W.I.T.H v2 is preparing)

You can make Donation to Us at : BZThemers Paypal
    Last edited by dbanie; 09-30-11 at 12:31 AM.
    david melbourne and bagsabhi like this.
    07-06-11 01:51 PM
    Good lord that looks amazing. I would even keep the wallpaper. I only hope you think..."I'd like this on an 8520".

I personally, from the screenshot, even think how in the world you could make it better.

Well done to all involved.
    dbanie likes this.
    07-07-11 09:41 AM
    I am a big fan of WP-friendly themes. This one certainly looks interesting!
    I love the signal/battery meter, the clock, and the app menu on the right side.

Now comes the harder part :-) :
    Is the app menu connected to the menu application? I mean: you show in the menu six hot-links to six apps. Are those first six apps in your menu? Or those six apps are fixed within the theme? I am asking, as I don't use Yahoo msgnr, and I would love to be able to put something else in there :-)

You did not show the icons here, so I don't know what set you'd use. For sure I'd love to see here the OS 6.1 icons. But even if you were going to use those, please pay attention to one thing that many theme builders do not care about.
    The alarm icon on your screen is just normal (or 'plain'). You could replace the alarm screen as well with the resized OS 6.1 alarm icon. It looks more classy and shiny I am attaching it for your reference

Good luck with the final touch, as it means so much

Cheers,
    PJ
    dbanie and Villordsutch like this.
    07-07-11 10:16 AM
    looks cool cant wait to try it on my 9700... thanks!
    dbanie likes this.
    07-07-11 11:00 PM
    I am a big fan of WP-friendly themes. This one certainly looks interesting!
    I love the signal/battery meter, the clock, and the app menu on the right side.

Now comes the harder part :-) :
    Is the app menu connected to the menu application? I mean: you show in the menu six hot-links to six apps. Are those first six apps in your menu? Or those six apps are fixed within the theme? I am asking, as I don't use Yahoo msgnr, and I would love to be able to put something else in there :-)

You did not show the icons here, so I don't know what set you'd use. For sure I'd love to see here the OS 6.1 icons. But even if you were going to use those, please pay attention to one thing that many theme builders do not care about.
    The alarm icon on your screen is just normal (or 'plain'). You could replace the alarm screen as well with the resized OS 6.1 alarm icon. It looks more classy and shiny I am attaching it for your reference

Good luck with the final touch, as it means so much

Cheers,
    PJ
    thank u so much for the reply

we will use that as the alarm icon base.. the menu is fixed and for u my friend i will make your request to change the ym on home-screen just pm when this themes available..

i used 6.1 icon as base
    PiotrJot likes this.
    07-10-11 01:13 AM
    Good lord that looks amazing. I would even keep the wallpaper. I only hope you think..."I'd like this on an 8520".

I personally, from the screenshot, even think how in the world you could make it better.

Well done to all involved.

screen shot from 8520
    07-10-11 01:19 AM
    Looks pretty cool. I like the simplicity of the home screen, and love the icon set. Does the fade in/out animation work through out the theme? Menu's, app screen/app switcher, etc? I would love to have this one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-11 06:42 AM
    How do you achieve the clock (time) I like that alot and would like it to go on my homemade home screen.

Also, PiotrJot I like the idea of the alarm clock. Hope you don't mind I will snatch the image too.
    07-11-11 06:47 AM
    07-06-2011 12:51 PM? (Coming Soon)?
    Hi all, On-going project from BZThemers Team, we hopefully... everyone gonna enjoy it...

dbanie... when?
    07-11-11 10:02 PM
    sorry for the delay... still uploading the files to make it available today...
    david melbourne likes this.
    07-12-11 12:15 AM
    I think its very good if we can choose own apps in home screen bro..
    Thanks..

07-12-11 06:32 AM
    Sorry double post
    07-12-11 06:33 AM
    Hi all,
    On-going project from BZThemers Team, we hopefully... everyone gonna enjoy it...
    WOW!!! very cool theme, excellent programming, I have never seen anyone else do something that fancy with the clock before...

More Danbo pictures here
    07-13-11 10:10 PM
    Hello dbanie,
    Has the theme been released yet?
    Cheers,
    PJ
    07-27-11 02:32 AM
    Just a 'bump', so it doesn't disappear...
    Any news on the release date?
    08-09-11 06:40 AM
    Hi all.. sorry for the delay
    this themes available at AppWorld for os5 320x240 base screen...
    the other device will be available, but you can pre order it by PM me..

Link AppWorld : PURCHASE
    08-16-11 03:41 PM
    Hello dbani,

Any news regarding releasing the theme for other phones, OS 6 ?

Cheers,
    PJ
    09-15-11 07:27 AM
    can you tell us how to do the clock
    09-26-11 01:08 AM
    Just downloaded on Bold 9000 os5 & it definately gets the thumbs up. Neat theme
    09-28-11 05:37 AM
    This is an amazing theme! If the icons were user definable it would be perfect....any chance of making such a version?

09-29-11 07:17 PM
    This is an amazing theme! If the icons were user definable it would be perfect....any chance of making such a version?

we do customization you can order to us for definable icon...

* UPDATE on page one
    09-30-11 12:39 AM
    we do customization you can order to us for definable icon...

* UPDATE on page one
    How can I do this?

09-30-11 08:27 PM
    Just klik donation link on page one... we let u decide the nominal for our themes worth... And then mail to confirm and give us the details about your customization....

10-01-11 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD