12-31-09 02:49 PM
143 12345 ...
tools
    I love it....whew
    11-07-08 01:42 PM
    Crisp and clean very nice indeed. Any way there may be a Today add on or 4.2 OS?
    11-07-08 03:11 PM
    I don't understand how you overlook these transparency issues when the above programs are extrordinarly popular. And no, I won't donate to you to fix these problems. I make my own themes so I know these problems can be fixed with time.
    Seriously? Why don't you just make your own themes then?

Another great theme Max! Only thing I would add is that the icons do not reach the edges on the screen, which I'm sure was intentional, but I think it looks a little "incomplete" by not touching. I downloaded the red, but will stick with my "refresh" for now.
    11-07-08 07:35 PM
    Thanks for the feedback everyone
    I don't believe there is a way to make the fonts user-customizable. And right now I don't have time for a free 81xx version, but I'll keep it in mind.
    How about a OS 4.2 version?
    11-07-08 09:11 PM
    Awsome theme, just downloaded the black version. Loving it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 01:19 AM
    Seriously? Why don't you just make your own themes then?

Another great theme Max! Only thing I would add is that the icons do not reach the edges on the screen, which I'm sure was intentional, but I think it looks a little "incomplete" by not touching. I downloaded the red, but will stick with my "refresh" for now.
    I DO make my own themes and if the author would be kind enough to give me the thm file I would fix it for him/her. And seriously, these are big problems in the most popular programs...which is why it's surprising....you must not use jivetalk, googlemaps, orfacebook....because I don't know how you can tell what you are typing if you are considering it is invisible.
    11-08-08 04:10 PM
    I'm using JiveTalk and used google Maps and have NO issue with this theme......its GREAT and I love it, the battery meter and the percentage are things that won me over!

11-08-08 04:29 PM
    I DO make my own themes and if the author would be kind enough to give me the thm file I would fix it for him/her. And seriously, these are big problems in the most popular programs...which is why it's surprising....you must not use jivetalk, googlemaps, orfacebook....because I don't know how you can tell what you are typing if you are considering it is invisible.
    Alright, I see your opinion is different from others here...and that's ok. There are things I like and don't like about other themes I see on here too. No biggy.
    I won't be releasing the source files though.

When building Elverado (my new theme), I did think of you when I made the font black though

I'm just glad others aren't having a similar problem.
    11-08-08 05:27 PM
    Wagtails - I PMed you about putting together a 4.2 version for you.

Morales - glad you like the battery bar (as I call it)! I tried to be very different and I think it turned out great. I originally did not have the percentage, but thought people might might not like just the bar on top
    11-08-08 05:30 PM
    any chance we will see this for 81xx?? you do some of the greatest work!
    11-09-08 03:19 PM
    trimax, make no mistake please. I greatly appreciate your work as I know how much time it takes to make these blasted things. I also appreciate you making them free which is what I do as well as I don't feel right charging for them. no hard feelings i hope.
    11-09-08 03:22 PM
    Wagtails - I PMed you about putting together a 4.2 version for you.

Morales - glad you like the battery bar (as I call it)! I tried to be very different and I think it turned out great. I originally did not have the percentage, but thought people might might not like just the bar on top
    Yes Keep up the good work!
    11-09-08 04:10 PM
    Great work...I absolutely love all of your themes, but this one has to be the best.

I am having just 1 problem: No matter what color I install, they all have white icons. The only thing that is the color is the cursor to show what icon I am on. What am I doing wrong?

11-09-08 04:46 PM
    Great work...I absolutely love all of your themes, but this one has to be the best.

I am having just 1 problem: No matter what color I install, they all have white icons. The only thing that is the color is the cursor to show what icon I am on. What am I doing wrong?

Classy Storm
    Figured I'd take my shot at a Storm theme. It's closely related to my Classy Corners theme. All icons are changeable. The color corresponds to the color of the highlighted icon (so, for example, the Blue style has a transparent background until you select the icon, then the background is blue).

Hope that helps
    11-09-08 04:52 PM
    I downloaded this OTA on my curve but I couldnt find it under my themes. Is it only for the 4.5? Is that why it didnt show up? Any how do I know if mine is 4.5 or 4.2 or whatever?

Thanks, Josh
    11-09-08 05:09 PM
    Sorry, the pictures showed all of the icons being that color...guess I got confused.

11-09-08 08:05 PM
    I downloaded this OTA on my curve but I couldnt find it under my themes. Is it only for the 4.5? Is that why it didnt show up? Any how do I know if mine is 4.5 or 4.2 or whatever?

Thanks, Josh
    It is only for 4.5 OS, If you have a sprint curve that you havent done any OS updating you 4.3 in which case this theme would NOT be supported on your phone.

To tell what os you have simply go to the home screen, find the wrench click that then you should see a list click about, and on the first screen three rows down you should see your OS 4.x.x.xx

If you want to upgrade to 4.5, its not officially released by sprint making it unofficial, get to know your berry and search the forums if you feel you are up to the task.
    11-09-08 08:21 PM
    Hey I'm kinda new to this, can someone let me know how I could install this theme? Thanks....
    11-10-08 03:47 AM
    Trimax, have you heard anything about this theme draining the battery, I doubt it but thought I should ask.

To the poster above the is an over the air link to it on the first page but you have to be running OS 4.5 on your device for it to work

11-10-08 09:29 AM
    Excellent theme, love the roll around left/right also. Nice work on bar also, nice touch with little animation on top!
    11-10-08 10:53 AM
    I've used your classy corners blue dock theme for a few weeks and love it. It was the perfect theme (my #1 favorite so far) and your new classy storm, for me, comes in at a solid second for my favorites.

I'm still a bit unsure of the battery bar that runs across the top of the screen; It seems a bit redundant. Other than that it looks perfect.

Any chance this theme, or even classy corners, will come in green? Could be an interesting color for it lol
    i looove the battery bar at the top, cool idea, and great theme thx
    11-10-08 01:46 PM
    Awesome Trimax!!!! Looks very sleek and it is wallpaper friendly!

OOH now i have to download this!!!!!!

Anyone have a PURPLE one?!
    11-11-08 01:49 PM
    Thank You!
    11-11-08 03:50 PM
    i just upgraded to 4.5. how do i download cuz when i click on it, it brings me to a page with a bunch of letters and numbers
    11-11-08 04:08 PM
    Thanks everyone.
    No purple or green styles yet (I'll keep it in mind for a future release).

Download right from your blackberry.... http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ota-links-how-78010/
    11-11-08 05:58 PM
143 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD