12-15-09 10:39 PM
164 ... 4567
tools
    Thanks for posting those screenshots guys I always like seeing other backgrounds people are using with the theme.

As for not being able to see the text in google maps, that is because the font color is taken from the Dialog title color (which has to be light to provide contrast in my theme). I don't know why Google did it that way, when they could have taken the color of the List which is black. Anyway, the best fix for this is to make the font color a light shade of gray so that it is visible on dialog boxes and google maps alike. I have changed a few versions (though I don't think I changed any Pearl versions) to do this. A few have donated for this change (and customized icon placement of course), so if you are interested let me know.

Stewy - just download right to your device. No need for Desktop Manager or even a desktop.

88Fiveoh - I have been playing with Plazmic and have some neat ideas for my next release of this theme. Unfortunately, Plazmic won't allow exporting of custom fonts, which makes the theme feel bulky and definitely not Classy like I want it to. There will be a small celebration once I am able to release versions with customizable icons (and I have a few tricks up my sleeve)

Also, who changed the title of this post and how can I get them to change the title of my Curve post to something more representative of the theme (found here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/free-8300-theme-60429/)?
    10-10-08 11:53 AM
    i actually noticed other bugs in addition to the text in googlemaps. now i deleted the theme several days ago cause i couldn't deal with gmaps or the other bugs so i don't know if they have been solved by your alterations.

Additional Bugs discovered:
    1. jivetalk in os 4.5 fails to properly initialize and login. reinstalled several times and only thing that resolved problem was using another theme.
    2. another bug i have since forgot since i uninstalled.

I've actually just switched over to the ubuntu theme at this fella's website. Its working swimmingly with os 4.5.0.93
    Untitled Document
    10-11-08 01:40 AM
    Thanks for the theme mate
    10-11-08 12:48 PM
    This is a very nice looking theme. Would you consider creating a two-row icon theme? If you set the top banner to 80, you'll get two rows of icons. It looks less crowded and somewhat customized. It also allows you to rearrange the icons to your liking.
    10-12-08 08:05 PM
    my browser icon isn't visible in any of the classy corners themes, blank square left where it should be..

can anyone help me with this?! i've tried practically everything
    10-15-08 12:49 PM
    88Fiveoh - I have been playing with Plazmic and have some neat ideas for my next release of this theme. Unfortunately, Plazmic won't allow exporting of custom fonts, which makes the theme feel bulky and definitely not Classy like I want it to. There will be a small celebration once I am able to release versions with customizable icons (and I have a few tricks up my sleeve)
    Dig into your Plazmic install directory, and look in \resources\devices\ for a file named device_profiles.properties. That file tells Plazmic where to find device configuration files. They typically sit in the \blackberry folder right there. For my 8300, Plazmic uses the file called BB87xx.properties. In that file is a section for available font families. All I had to do was add the font I wanted to use, in my case Verdana along with a version that Plazmic will use it on.

I added the font I wanted, "Verdana: 4.5", and voila! What an easy fix, I just made the change and exported my Theme and loaded it to my device. It's all good...
    10-17-08 08:09 PM
    Love the themes but when I got into my text messages I cant see no of them. On some of the blue themes. Is there anyway I can see them without going to options and looking at sms outbox or sms inbox?
    Last edited by MrJabezTaylor; 10-18-08 at 08:47 AM.
    10-17-08 09:12 PM
    Trueaznballa - I have tried that without any success. I guess it's worth trying again though

MrJabez - try going to your messages, then to options, then to general options. Switch the SMS and Email Inboxes to Combined. Let me know if that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 08:59 AM
    Yes, it works I actually did it last night when I was looking for something on my phone. One more question how can I get a personal theme made by you?

Thanks again
    10-19-08 07:18 PM
    I don't have a data plan with t-mobile (cries as he begs his parents) i should hopefully when i get this job at geek squad. sorry for the trouble but could i have a .zip thanks. one more question would you be able to make the icons customizable in plasmic 4.6.
    10-20-08 06:33 PM
    nice ,,,i like it

Thanks~~
    10-22-08 10:38 PM
    very good theme
    10-27-08 07:20 AM
    Congratulations for the theme (Latam here)

I just loved the Today 4.5 style so I am rocking it right now and making everyone jealous about it.

I just have a question: I've installed OTA to my 8120 Pearl and the indent (hope it's called so) on the Options List is zero.

Can I modify it somehow or do I have to ask it to you personally?
    10-29-08 08:45 AM
    Is there anywhere to change the icons on the bottom of the today one or are they set?
    11-30-08 07:20 PM
    Also could you get this in red like you have for the curve; or possibly even black, but for pearl?
    11-30-08 07:25 PM
    how can i get OTA L theme refresh with alternate set of home icons. there is no posted alternate L theme OTA link posted though the theme is mentioned in the forum.
    12-01-08 12:56 PM
    Wondering if any of these themes are pink? or available i pink?
    12-03-08 10:53 PM
    Very nice theme. Thanks!
    12-05-08 10:04 AM
    I love this theme. I have it on my pearl. I am very interested in a pink version. What size of donation are you looking for?
    Last edited by PinkPearl44; 01-27-09 at 03:56 PM.
    01-26-09 01:02 PM
    Trimax,

For a donation, would you be willing to update the Blue L theme with the following options (some of which are in the 83xx themes)?

-Changeable icons
    -Battery bar along with percentage
    -Opera compatible menus
    -Better visibility of Google Maps (and facebook) search text
    03-04-09 11:52 AM
    Hello all , Where can i find the .zip files for this awesome looking theme?
    03-14-09 03:05 PM
    Currently there are no .zip files, just OTA.
    Hey Latam - there's no way for me to set an indent.
    PM me if you're interested in a pink version.
    Disc108 - PM me if you're still interested. Those changes are definitely doable (basically a "Refresh" version)

Thanks to all who have posted that they are enjoying this theme
    03-17-09 04:12 PM
    Nice Theme!!!
    03-17-09 06:45 PM
    I am in love with this theme -- and the concept of a refresh version of Today+ just gets me too excited. Did that ever end up happening?

Also, when I updated to 4.5, the fonts on the main screen got all ugly -- very blocky, not the smooth pretty ones of before. I deleted and reinstalled and restored theme defaults, but it still remains. What's going on?
    Last edited by Perrako; 03-30-09 at 04:30 AM.
    03-30-09 04:26 AM
    Perfect theme for me. Classic, not to cluttered, and a zen theme. Plus to boot the icons are translucent so the sweet background shines through. Very well done. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:09 AM
164 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD