12-15-09 10:39 PM
164 ... 23456 ...
tools
    This theme looks really pretty, good work on this. I'm using the Today theme, but the font used for Address Book, Calendar, and Messages are different from the picture you posted and I personally find the font really ugly compared to the rest of this slick smooth theme. Is there a way to change this?
    09-25-08 08:34 PM
    trimax84,

I have been working on themes and icons for my Pearl 8100 with Plazmic 4.6 CDK but I have been curious about something. I have Googled it to death but no results, everyone says it can't be done. I saw you mention that it can..... so i'm asking an expert. How do you export/extract icons from another theme? is it the .thm file or .cod .alx that has to be used and where can I get the program you mentioned in your post? if it's not a too closely guarded secret?

Thanks,
    09-25-08 09:31 PM
    Hi. Beautiful theme! I'm extremely picky about what I put on my Pearl, but your theme made it. Congrats )

What I'm missing is the ability to choose which icons I have available in the 'L'. In other 'L' themes you have the ability to sort/hide the icons in an order that fits you. Same here, only it isn't reflected in the front screen?

Am I missing something here?

Apart from that: Beautiful
    09-26-08 03:43 AM
    call this a second request for the Red sets for the pearl...I am in man love with this theme set, I d/l'd all three of them
    09-26-08 05:59 AM
    These are awesome, but you don't happen to have a today version for 4.3 os do you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 07:18 AM
    really great looking theme, but....not being able to move the icons as i want them really takes any usability away for me. having to make a request everytime i want to move the icons sucks.
    09-26-08 08:16 AM
    Is there a Zen Large font version for 4.5 OS?
    09-26-08 09:06 AM
    love this theme...it may replace my all time fave vista theme!
    TRIMAX- you are the bomb. As you can see I've been rocking this theme for a LONG time. I've tried other themes like the ones on eveek and themes4BB and everytime I quickly delete them and return back to the classy corner theme. It is truly an awesome theme. GREAT JOB.

So...I would love to donate some money for your time and effort as well as give a few praises and recomendations...

PRAISES:
    (1) I rock the today+ theme for my pearl. I love the combinations of address book, calendar and messages.
    (2) The attention to detail in the status bar area on the home screen and also during phone calls is clean, sharp and awesome. Keep it up.
    (3) Love the white icons. Again, clean and elegant. Love the action when you scroll over each icon
    (4) just plain awesome.

REQUESTS: (again...I'd love to make a donation for your cause/effort)
    (1) Can you make a today+ 4.5 in the red version for us pearl users
    (2) Have you been able to find a way for the users to customize the icons on the bottom of the home screen on today+? Like another user, I deleted BB messenger so I have a hole there
    (3) Maybe remove the address book from the today screen since many users have that for their left convience shortcut button? Then you can give three sublines for the calender?
    (4) Some today + themes have the ability to have the bottom row on the home screen only visable when you scroll down to it...I've designed a few themes (pretty crappy ones...lol) and I couldn't figure it out...but that would be a plus (helps with background images

WISHES:
    (1) I see on your curve classy corner's post...there is an opposing corners style for the home screen. I think they are bottom left and top right....that is awesome...any way to get that style for the curve?

I know you have become super busy and this probably isn't your primary responsibility in life (work, spouse, life...) So thank you for your support of the crackberry nation. I know many users appreciate what you do...

So enough of kissing your @ss. lol...how do we make this happen? Donations, theme requests? I know to PM ya...but with 40 PMs in your inbox...I wanted to public encourage other users that are using this theme to somehow "pay" you back for your work.

Thanks again!
    Mike
    michael.levergood@gmail.com
    09-26-08 11:30 AM
    trimax84,

I have been working on themes and icons for my Pearl 8100 with Plazmic 4.6 CDK but I have been curious about something. I have Googled it to death but no results, everyone says it can't be done. I saw you mention that it can..... so i'm asking an expert. How do you export/extract icons from another theme? is it the .thm file or .cod .alx that has to be used and where can I get the program you mentioned in your post? if it's not a too closely guarded secret?

Thanks,
    Dunno if this is what you are looking for? i know that once a theme is finalized...you can't extract or take it into plazmic to change. Not that I know from experience...but I've read that around these forums.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/all...ad-here-58021/

ciao ciao
    09-26-08 11:34 AM
    This looks great! Is there a Zen 4.2 version?
    09-26-08 01:17 PM
    Think i figured out the dock theme not showing up on mine. Only thing I can figure that I changed was putting the default bb L theme back on it, now it shows up.

All that to figure that out and now i notice you can rearrange the icons on the dock theme.
    Last edited by jpayne97; 09-26-08 at 02:32 PM.
    09-26-08 02:18 PM
    Whats the difference int he theme your doing now, and the new one? I watched the video, and all i saw was flashing lock menues...
    09-26-08 02:40 PM
    jpayne.....how did you get the bottom dock to have arrangeable icons?! That would be awesome! Please share with the rest of the community exactly how!

Classan0va - watch closely. The icons have a flash around them when highlighted and my name (Trimax84) has a little glow that travels around the box. It looks a lot better on my berry (video quality went down when I uploaded to youtube).

And thanks for the comments Mike
    09-26-08 05:11 PM
    it is a bit disappointing that you cant change the order of the icons for the "L' screen. When can this change? As I don't use any of the icons it defaults to for this theme...
    09-26-08 09:41 PM
    whenever i try to download from the link i keep getting a window (not a pop up) that will not allow me download it sayin "...such and such file..etc cannot be downloaded because it is not a Win32 file" can anybody help me with this?????????
    09-26-08 11:25 PM
    Is there a red version for the Pearl?
    09-27-08 11:02 AM
    hey my OTA download program on my computer doesn't work with your themes...is there some kind of block for your themes that they can only be downloaded to a blackberry. i have a really limited data plan so. it kinda sucks i gotta download em directly to my bb
    use this it works for me make sure you right click the OTA link and click copy link location. bing bang blackberry OTA loader google it and it's the first site that pops up.
    09-27-08 09:04 PM
    I would like the red one, PLEASE post the RED classy corners for the pearls This theme looks great!
    09-27-08 09:25 PM
    love the look but the font is way to small for me
    09-28-08 02:07 PM
    Is this theme compatible for the 8330 curve? If so, could you elaborate on how to install it properly? I had some trouble installing mine. Thanks.
    09-28-08 02:25 PM
    When you have a free moment(LOL!!!) could you make some of these themes Opera compatible like you did with the Curve theme? Thanks!
    09-28-08 02:40 PM
    Is this theme compatible for the 8330 curve? If so, could you elaborate on how to install it properly? I had some trouble installing mine. Thanks.
    Look at the first post. This theme is for the Pearl only. The link for the Curve is in that post.
    09-28-08 02:41 PM
    Wanted to let ya know that this theme has now replaced me and my wifes themes on our bb's her 8130 and my 8330! Great job and it is one that would be worth paying for! Glad it was free. Keep up the good work whoever made it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 04:23 PM
    Fantastic theme, thanks for the great work and keeping us Pearl users in mind!
    09-28-08 11:53 PM
    Love it, using it!
    09-28-08 11:55 PM
164 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD