Hi Everyone!

Ok JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com is busy at it again and this time we made sure we didnt leave anyone out of the party. We came up with a new series called Cipher, and we made theme avail for the BOLD 9000, Curves, 8800s, 8700s and the 8100 Pearls.

BOLD Cipher OS 4.6 - BOLD ONLY - BUY NOW
    Cipher Xtreme - Curve/8800/8700 - OS 4.2.0 - 4.5 - BUY Cipher Xtreme
    Cipher Bounce - Curve/8800/8700/8100 - OS 4.2.0 -4.5 - BUY Cipher Bounce

BOLD Cipher - :
    8300/8800/8700 Cipher Bounce - :
    Pearl 8100 Cipher Bounce - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com!! The BOLD Cipher Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 15 total icons!!! It also has tons of features that our customers wanted such as an indicator text and also a clear Focus Underlay so that 3rd Party Apps can easily be distinguished. We are positive we have a winner here that all BOLD owners will be proud to showoff on their BOLD!!

BOLD Cipher Screenshots:

Cipher Xtreme - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! The Cipher Xtreme Theme is the first of its kind with a scrollable dock that houses 6 customizable icons plus bottom Zen Icons!!! It has really cool features that we havent seen yet in the Curve/8800/8700 series themes. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

Cipher Xtreme Screenshots:

8300/8800/8700 Cipher Bounce - :

Pearl 8100 Cipher Bounce - :

This is another first of its kind by JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com, the innovator in Blackberry Theme Designs!! Its a first Reverse Custom L Theme with customizable Zen icons that bounces along with a spacey new-age look that compliments your new Curve perfectly. We also included with it specially made icons from the 8900/9000 phones which really really make the screen pop!!

Curve Cipher Bounce Screenshots:

Pearl Cipher Bounce Screenshots:

I hope you'all enjoy this theme!!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-22-09 02:26 PM
    Looks really good John!
    02-22-09 02:27 PM
    Looks really good John!
    Thank you its been a hit in the BB community so I thought I just post this up.

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-22-09 07:12 PM
    John,

Cipher, best series ever! Still rocking mine

Thanks
    02-22-09 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD