OK, I decided to ask here before I do anything dumb. I want to change themes on my Bberry curve. Going to get one from this site. Couple of questions...
    If I don't like it, is it easy to change back to the default themes on the phone?
    What negative things can happen from changing themes?
    What all exactly changes when you change your theme? Just the home page?
    I was looking at the Iberry theme that is advertised on this site for my curve 8310 Yes or No??
    I'll wait a few before I take the plunge.
    As always, thanks in advance!
    07-08-09 01:25 PM
    Switching themes take only a second. Go to settings, options, themes. You'll be able to switch them from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 01:34 PM
    OK, I decided to ask here before I do anything dumb. I want to change themes on my Bberry curve. Going to get one from this site. Couple of questions...

If I don't like it, is it easy to change back to the default themes on the phone?
    Easy, just go to options > themes scroll to the theme you want to use.

What negative things can happen from changing themes?
    There are some themes that will make your phone as slow as a stoned,
    pregnant turtle. You won't know until it's loaded.

What all exactly changes when you change your theme? Just the home page?

The homecreen, the icons, the menus and the dialog boxes

I was looking at the Iberry theme that is advertised on this site for my curve 8310 Yes or No??
    Don't know the theme. Just make sure it says it is for your device AND
    your Operating System
    07-08-09 01:38 PM
    Already checked, thanks. It's for my phone and OS.
    How do the menus and the dialog boxes chagnes? Do you mean font style and size, too?
    07-08-09 01:49 PM
    The fonts and color are different. That's all.
    Just load the theme, you'll see for yourself.
    07-08-09 01:54 PM
    Take the plunge. I recently bought my first theme and it worked out just fine.
    07-08-09 03:19 PM
    One negative to changing themes is every time you do it you will have to rearrange your icons to how you like them. Other than that and/or getting a theme that slows your BB down it is easy and quick.

Look at the reviews for any theme you consider and you can usually determine if any major issues exist prior to making a purchase.
    07-08-09 03:37 PM
    Thanks, went for it and the iberry theme is great, (lost my free bberry weather app though)
    Anyone familiar with the iberry theme. The home screen (not menu) has a scene that looks like "Finding Nemo" Can I change that with one of my own pics and still have the iberry theme?
    07-08-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD